Sub enjoys spanking

sc****

Posted
2 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

Your response reminded me of a few very important points. You may already know this, but I never like to assume (and others reading this thread may not know.) Whatever punishments you decide on, also need to be discussed with and consented to by your sub. And safewords must always respected, including during punishments.

As highlighted, consent is key. I wanted to point out while lots of these suggestions may work, they may not, it all depends on your sub . For example the idea of physical punishment may work for many but for a masochist you are just feeding their pleasure, so their behavior will not change. The same for *** ie using as a toilet, isn't gonna work if they have a *** kink. Also if you do anything that isn't agreed on and it will damage your dynamic and is in turn *** imo. Communication is key here. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Stumofun said:
Flogging her!

That’s just a fun time!

Posted

Kneeling on grainsof rice can actually  cause damage to the skin

Punishment should never actually  damage a person. 

If I'm in need of Punishment master will lick my noes or my arm it's nasty 

Posted
I love being spanked, for me it wouldn’t be punishment at all. I’d intentionally misbehave if this was my only consequence. But… I am ticklish as hell! Tickling is ***, but it’s good ***. To begin it feels good but if your sub is ticklish, those good feeling become incredibly overwhelming very very quickly. But that’s me… you need to find out what her thing is. What is it that she likes a little but can’t handle a lot. Communication is key in every relationship. Ask her exactly what you’re asking us, we can only guess and make suggestions, but she knows.
Posted
Well you should not put her over your knee and make her ass red. That is called topping from the bottom.

Your sub you know what she hates but do use that as a punishment.

Or utter those words that cut through any sub
Posted
2 hours ago, Scottishdombull said:

Well you should not put her over your knee and make her ass red. That is called topping from the bottom.

Your sub you know what she hates but do use that as a punishment.

Or utter those words that cut through any sub

offf those words cut hard 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Whipping on the back and thighs, spanking on pussy or asshole, complete binding including Oring gag and speculum. Leave her there for a while unable to move being opened up.

• 1 month later...