Hope Fetish .com will allow this as I feel..

Posted

I have an adorable King Charles Cavalier..For maybe for the last 6 to 8 months..she looked really sad and had that worried look..you could see it in her eyes..I have been struggling to accept how female hormones were affecting me for well over a year..

it got to the point were I thought of ***..

Having a very strong feminine side to me was incredibly difficult to cope with...I made a decision to start to take anti Androgens..Oestrogen etc..It has only been 3 weeks..and I am already feeling the effects...I am now so relaxed...feel that I can be myself..I have even had so many comments..along the lines ..you look really happy today..I am..what kept me going was not only the love and support of my  Mum..but the love of my Pet Dog..Karla..

Karla seems to have a new lease in life...playful...Eyes are bright and sparkly...She can sense that I m happy..at peace with myself..and that is reflected in her behaviour...It is as if she can and did react to how I felt about myself..my worries..She would follow me everywhere..even waited by my front door when I went to put my rubbish out..

What I want to say is that for anyone struggling , for whatever reason...owning a pet can help so much...

I would not be here if it wasn't for my mum and Karla..

I have done so much with my life..seen a lot..experienced so much..met so many well known individuals etc..but when I lost my fiancee..my world ended..!

It was my mum's idea to buy a pet..For that , I will be forever grateful..

I know there are restrictions as to what and how certain topics etc can be mentioned..but I feel that this is so important for other members to realise that there are ways to cope . Having a pet may not seem obvious..but it helped me more than seeing psychotherapists etc..

Maybe you will allow this..or find a way of editing what I have tried to say , so that you can post it as a topic.

It is the closest one can get to having a living soul who feels and understands you.!...You can share your thoughts and worries...even without saying anything out aloud..and somehow you know you are being listened to.!

You begin to feel that you can look at your life..what you want from life..that feeling of calmness  you experience helps you  to escape from all the pressures of conforming to what society expects from you..to be able to say ..F..k..society..I want to be me..and to hell with what others think..That is where I am now..

For those of you who have a partner...maybe this is irrelevant..but for those of you who do not.. and are at a crossroads..I hope this will give you inspiration and hope that one day soon..you will discover true happiness./

Cassie

Posted (edited)

As a quick follow up..

I never thought that owning a pet ..would result in me finding true  happiness ..an understanding of what would make me happy..It is a wonderful feeling that I now have..!

It is so difficult to explain the effect a pet can have...but believe me ..it has led to me accepting my true feelings  and finding a way of living with how I really feel.!

You would not think that having a pet  could change ones life..It can and has..mine..!

Cassie.   Good night..!

Edited by Deleted Member
To say Goodnight..
Posted

Really pleased that this was allowed..Thank you F.Com..

Hope more members will get the opportunity to read this and what will follow this evening...From the heart and honest..It is my way of sharing how I coped , that life is worth living..I hope what I have to say will in one way or another..help with whatever you are struggling with.!

I hope to do that after 9.00pm tonight..some of it  will make you think about the spiritual side.!

Cassie