BDSM clubs

DirtySerf

Posted

Hi. Ive just joined really to just know if anyone can tell me any good BDSM clubs, north of England but not Manchester as we live there. Im looking to go away with my Master and go to a club but never been to any clubs before or know of any other than the ones in Manchester. London is too far away.

Posted

if Manchester is out and London is too far - where is reasonable travel distance?

Posted
Club Pandora in Leeds has a very well-equipped dungeon and lots of otehr play spaces. It's a massive swingers club but is well-suited for kinksters. Sadly the owners focus on the swinging side at the expense of pure kink events so one has to deal with towel-clad voyeurs and a paucity of like-minded folk on many evenings, but with lockable rooms everywhere (not the dungeon proper though) and possibly arranging to meet people it's possible to have a great time. Club Quest, also in Leeds, has a couple of very vibrant BDSM events every month. However, it's also a swinger club so the dungeon is an afterthought and is quite small and tired these days. In Stanley, County Durham, there is the Club F swinger club that has some kinky events and a small dungeon and in South Yorkshire La Chambre has some good reviews.
Posted

Thank you very much, youve given me loads to consider. I will look them up x