Bdsm clubs: where?

Bellissimo1

Bellissimo1
Posted

Hi there. I am italian with english mother.would love to try clubs...not a scooby where to look. Can you help me? 

Posted
Have you tried Google? If you go to your local Munch you can always ask/fund out there too. X x x
Bellissimo1
Posted
11 hours ago, George369 said:

Where are you located

Canterbury kent

Posted

for Kent, a couple of places worth a look at are Maidstone Spa - and - Dominics Dungeon

I don't know specifically what they're like etc. just that they exist.  I had heard Maidstone Spa had had a little council trouble, but it's got a fetish/swingers party on the 21st. (But then, not from being down that way - what I heard was probably 2 years ago and anything can change since then) 

Posted
18 hours ago, Short_Elf said:

Have you tried Google? If you go to your local Munch you can always ask/fund out there too. X x x

one thing is there's a lot of fet events not so easy to google.  So if you say, google, "fetish clubs north east england" - then you get The Secret Garden (which I believe is long gone), Liber8 (next one tomorrow...) and Lash (which isn't in the NE at all, it's in Manchester - in the NW)

There's two other regular events (one of which wouldn't want their details on here, the other might but it's not my place especially as the address isn't freely available) and munches don't really show.

Without sending people 'off site' I'm not sure what the best way to give info without giving info you shouldn't.  Esp as a lot of organisers don't like their info given out.  

Posted
5 hours ago, Bellissimo1 said:

Canterbury kent

Dungannon

Posted

like - not wanting to sound unhelpful - but I'm not sitting searching every fet club in the UK.  

Check the events section on fetish.com - is there anything locally listed?  if not, do a google for your area - it won't bring back every single kink event but if you can get a local directory then it opens things up.

Incidentally, Belfast munch is tomorrow but all attendees must be pre-vet.  I found that quite quickly, your go.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Have you looked on FetLife?

This has events and munches near you