Munches

Su****

Posted

most munches do not have age restrictions, except for obviously being 18+

Posted
You may even find some munches specifically for under 35s, or even under 25s. Go have fun!
Posted
@eyemblacksheep what about having to be 21 due to the drinking age?
Posted
Can you pls lmk how it goes? I’m kinda shy but also interested in going to my 1st one.
Posted
You be prepared that you might (probably will be) the youngest there. If you're going with the hopes of meeting potential bdsm play partners, also prepare yourself for the fact that some people will find you too young. Because you may well be nervous and it might hurt your feelings in the moment.
Posted
If you are 18 then it’s fine. Ask for a chaperone if you feel worried or overwhelmed to support you during the munch.
Posted

Some community groups even have munches specifically for the 35 and under crowd. 

Posted
It depends on the venue. I’ve been to munches held in a bar where you would (obviously) need to be over the drinking age. If you’re talking about “morally”old enough, if you’re old enough to *want* to go to a munch, you’re probably old enough.
Posted
Alot of areas have under 35 munches for young people to meet up at and you will probably find people who go to the other 😁
Posted
3 hours ago, MasterAidan said:

@eyemblacksheep what about having to be 21 due to the drinking age?

the OP is in the UK where the drinking age is 18

Posted
I'd recommend trying to look for a TNG munch, they're good to meet other younger peeps (I think the one near me has an age cap of under 30)
Posted
Have a look on fetlife dot com . Generally the Munches seem to organised on there. Just create a new profile with the info on your profile here. Then search for events in your area.
Posted
For example, I just had a quick look and there is a South Yorkshire Munch on the 28th September, at the Howard Hotel in Sheffield, 2pm to 6pm
Posted
Munches are a perfect place for a newbie, you have a bunch of different people who dig different kinks. Less one on one so you can get a feel for someone with less pressure!
Ask questions!
Trust your gut!
And enjoy learning
Posted
No, in the US that might be an issue due to the drinking age. But a munch is supposed to be very accessible