*Heel, Kitty!: Part 4

Posted

I would like to sincerely apologise for the delay. I have been struggling to picture how this story was unfolding, but like the last time I was delayed, I did not want to *** it. Enjoy.

---

He got on his knees, shuffling over her straightened legs while she leaned against the sofa. His hands wrapped around her neck and she began to rub her clitoris, smiling brightly despite her lack of air. Her left hand grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand closer to her neck even though there was no longer a single molecule of air between their skin. Her face was red, her eyes now rolling back as she rubbed her clitoris harder and dipped her middle finger inside her vagina. She coughed a small giggle at the sensations, the edges of her smile bouncing with her involuntary attempts to breathe.

Her eyes finally rolled forward to stare into his, and she bit her lip while fingering herself more eagerly.

“Th’nk y… Daddy.”

“Would you like me to squeeze harder?”

She shook her head as best as she could, not breaking the rhythm of her middle finger while she added her index. She reached down with her left hand now, grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her face was becoming a deeper shade of red, but she showed no signs of stopping.

Her eyes began to flicker, rolling back again with her rear end lifting off the carpet in orgasm.

“D’n’t… st’p-” she gasped, her back curving with furious fingers, and then her smile got even wider and she collapsed to the floor, taking her hand from her breasts to tap his wrists. He let go and she coughed as though recovering from a severe cold, all the while still shaking her fingers inside her vagina.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m… more than okay, Daddy. Thank-” before she could finish he grabbed her by the neck again and threw her back against the front of the sofa.

She watched his belt zipping out from his trouser loops, and then it was coiled around her neck with the trailing end cinching through the buckle. It constricted her airway and he held it high in the air behind her, to tilt her head back. Her wild fingers clawed at his trousers and she practically ripped his penis from his trunks.

“Daddy, I want to feel it on the back of my throat.”

And with that he shoved his penis between her gaping lips.

Posted

We've got a fainter over here!!!!

Posted
33 minutes ago, HighHeeledKitty said:

We've got a fainter over here!!!!

He has not even deep-throated her yet

Posted
55 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

He has not even deep-throated her yet

I dont think I can actually take any more!! I need shares in smelling salts!!

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 8/24/2019 at 12:13 PM, Nononesensenel said:

I dont think I can actually take any more!! I need shares in smelling salts!!

How had I missed this comment? I would have replied to it much sooner.