Nymphomaniac am I sick or normal? How do I know?

lu****

Posted
I'm addicted to sex and have been with the same person for almost 16yrs now, I have stepped out of the relationship a few times in the past and for the most part my partner has been doing good trying to keep up but for the last year I noticed that I want it more than usual and she doesn't. So now what should I try?
Posted
By definition, you cannot be a nymphomaniac. That term only applies to women. The male equivalent is called satyriasis, and if you believe you have this condition, and that it’s harming your quality of life, I’d recommend speaking with a behavioral therapist.
Posted
Have you been diagnosed sex addiction or other sexual compulsion issues? Wanting sex more than is typical for you and wanting it more than your partner isn’t necessarily an addiction or a disorder. But either way it sounds like it is leading to behaviors and concerns that are causing distress. I agree with TallBastard that taking to a therapist is your next best step.
Posted
Also, if you don’t want to continue to step outside your relationship, I would suggest deleting your ads on this platform.
Posted
Agree with the posts above - though it concerns me a little that you say your partner has been "doing good trying to keep up" which suggests to me that you place responsibility or expectation on them to want sex as much as you do, rather than you accepting your sex drive is different to theirs and you trying to adapt yourself.
Yes, sex can be an addiction, just like anything else can, but ultimately it comes down to finding the right balance for you *and* your partner and it may be simply you've not found that balance rather than you having an addiction as such - so perhaps try talking to them about it in the first instance.
Posted

If your looking for vanilla sex advice - your on the wrong website!! Lmao xx

Posted
The ads keep telling me that there are women in South Dakota who want you. Have you thought about that?
Posted
From my POV, you have 3 options: 1: learn to masturbate in a more draining way and do it often, 2: find another side piece acceptable to your current relationship, 3: have her put a chastity cage on you and lock you down so that you appreciate her more when you are allowed to have sex. Good luck, I know, it's hard... LOL couldn't resist the joke.
Posted
Sex addiction is a problem that’s causes the people you love ***. It’s not a kink or fetish. Sa.com / Sanon.com. Sex addiction is not a joke, is not enjoyable and will destroy your life. Just like heroin or crack. But there’s help and hope.