What was your first sex toy?

au****

Posted
i was just wondering cause I'm still new and a little lost hahah what was your first toy? I want to try something new but idk where to start🫣 i have never tried any so it's a unknown territory for me
Posted
Mine was a vibrator, I was always interested in anal.and I had to try it myself.
Posted
A small vibrator from Ann summers was my first one.
Posted
A good vibe, will definitely help you explore, and learn more about your body.
Posted
Remote control vibrator for my ex girlfriend, was really good for public places.
Posted (edited)

I'd recommend a 2-in-1 Wand & G-Spot Vibrator.

Rechargeable wand, that has normal wand 'ball', that can also be turned around & the handle be used internally as a g-spot vibrator - good value for *** if brought in a sale, which some of the main sites have quite regularly

Edited by BrumDom2023
Posted
A vib! If you don’t want to go the online route, you can get one at target, Spencer’s, or sex shops like lovers if you want more options
Posted
My first toy(s) were some leather cuffs, quickly followed by lots of rope cause that's way more fun hahaha. If you want advice on solo toys I'd say to ask yourself what kinda stimulation feels best to you, and look at toys that are best at giving that kind of stimulation. Be it a satisfyer for your clit, a vibrating dildo for internal/g-spot stimulation, or a rabbit for getting the 2in1 combo
Posted
My first toy in the most iffy sense was belts. I tied my legs in a frog tie using them. It was my first experience in bondage and it was sooo hot. It was also nice just to have them lying around, although I broke a belt when I struggled too hard lol
Posted
The answer to what to get for yourself can only really come from you and what you have found stimulates you from your explorations without toys.
For example if clitoral stimulation is your thing then something focused on that like a bullet vibe would be a good place to start, if penetration is more what does it for you then anything from a simple dildo to a larger vibe would be good.
Or you could go multi-purpose and go for something that satisfies both.
Have a look at sites like Lovehoney or Bondara here in the UK where you're located - they both have some very good advice pages aimed at people like yourself to help you decide.
There are no end of options, catering to all kinds of stimulation - but where you want to be stimulated is the first thing you need to be asking yourself.
Posted
Go to a reputable seller of sex toys and ask the most experienced woman there. She will know where to guide you. That's what I did and I started off small and now have anal plugs, rabbits, remote control toys, etc but you start off with inexpensive things, as you may not like that particular toy, but if you do then you can buy a better model. Baby steps, good luck and have fun
Posted
6 minutes ago, nineinside said:
i dont think there are any wrong comments here, but finding what works for you is a slow process, and a realy wonderful one. ofcourse im happy to offer any thoughts privately, but finding yourself a nurturing mentor or daddy type figure will help, and they will likley have a selection for you

No wrong comments? I see plenty - those being the ones from men offering to "help" if the OP contacts them privately or making inappropriate comments.
As I said in my post it needs to come from the OP ultimately as to the kind of stimulation she seeks - not something selected for her by a random stranger on the Internet.

Posted
Try Googling ‘sex toys’. A dildo or vibrator would get most use I guess. Look over what else a store has!

If you need someone to use it or anything on you, you’ll get a thousand volunteers from this app if you ask!
Posted
A classic is a clitoral stimulator. They’re usually are small and have a tiny hole at the top to suck or vibrate. You could also look for the smaller vibrators that look like bullets. Aaand, if you’re interested in anything bdsm related, a flogger or paddle can never go wrong.
Posted
Satisfyer pro for solo play
Wevibe for duo/long distance
Magic wand for excellence
Posted
My first toy was a dildo but !! i am now the biggest fan of the satisfyer (with g spot stimulation). It can get a bit overwhelming at first but i loveeee it, definitely get one <3
Posted
Vibrator.
It was a great size to start things off with and take anywhere. Also easily used on the outside and to tease in.
If it all seems overwhelming, I'd recommend starting with something like this, a bullet or a small dildo. A wand is on my list now, but I need a quiet make, so I am in no hurry!

Good luck and enjoy!
Posted
My first few vibrators were terrible experiences, just too aggressive for my level of experience (including a rabbit and the hitachi wand) and turned me off of toys for yearsss.. but I have since tried again and love them now, so don’t get discouraged if the first one you try isn’t for you! Some people like aggro vibration, and some prefer more gentle. Not the first vibe I purchased, but the first one I enjoyed is the Diosa by Bellesa.
Posted
Vibrator wise - I started with a bullet. Damn thing got a upgrade fast as I was endlessly buying batteries 😂 got a wand but it was too powerful didn’t like it now got a vibrating dildo and it’s my bestie 😍 do not be discouraged if you don’t like your first. Some people like intense some like a more steady one. I’d recommend getting one that has many settings.
Then I got into all other types of toys. Message me if you want more advice x