What was your first sex toy?

au****

Posted
Ummm the hummingbird…it was a vibrating dental flosser that you had to attach (or choose to not attach) the flossing bit. For a first toy, it was delightful lol Sometimes the best toys are those that aren’t “supposed” to be toys ;)
Posted
I am assuming you are looking for toys for the female anatomy, but you reminded me of my first toy, so thought I would share anyway, I bought a cyber skin pocket pussy in Amsterdam the first time I visited (I was 19 I think), I was far too shy to visit the famous red light district windows back then but I wanted a sexy souvenir. I don’t recommend it though, Fleshlights are far superior technology for the discerning gentleman these days! Thanks for the memories though!
Posted
My first sex toy was some like pocket pussy. And it was supposed to have a vibrator in one end. And you can fuck it in the pussy in the asshole. But the problem is, my dick was bigger than it. So the head of my dick would always pop out the other end of it and I couldn't come from it because my head wasn't getting stimulated
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Ann summers - rampant rabbit vibrator..... Simple!..... I don't think I've ever met a woman who doesn't own one!.....