New here! How do you find people to be kinky with?

Ziggy-8544

Posted

Hi everyone! I'm going to make a very embarrassing confession: I don't have much experince with dating in general and don't know how to find people. I'm a caregiver to  a family member and don't really have much of a social life. Where can I find kinky people? are munches the best bet? 

I'm not exactly well versed on how any of this works. I was hoping I'd grow out of being too shy to go to a munch after I turned 21, but nope! 26 and still scared of finding my big bad wolf.

Could someone please give me some advice?

Posted

I can sympathise with the restrictions being a caregiver can bring.  It limited my social life for many years.

Yep - if you go to a munch - hurray - kinky people.   Just remember, like anything - just because they're kinky doesn't mean they'll do stuff with you.  But, making friends and being social will be good for you - and of course open potential/future doors.

The things to remember is that everyone is ultimately there for the same reasons.  To make friends, to enrich knowledge, to share experiences, so on.  Granted, some munches *are* better than others and *better* is subjective.