OM Energy Transfer ♾

Os****

Posted

O M Energy Transfer ♾

In the realm of sacred connection, a union divine, Unveiling the mysteries, where energies align. Where souls intertwine, in a dance so profound, The art of OMing, a sensual symphony, renowned.

With bated breath, they enter a hallowed space, Embracing the moment, creating a sacred grace. As their eyes meet, a spark ignites the flame, An exchange of energy, without any shame.

In this cosmic dance, sensations start to rise, As they delve within, stoking desire's prize. She, the recipient of his potent touch, He, the giver, who craves her soul's clutch.

He traces his fingers with tender precision, Unleashing waves of pleasure, a divine mission. Hips swaying in rhythm, harmonizing their souls, Their bodies an orchestra, creating desire's tolls.

With each stroke, her energy surges and soars, He channels her passion, igniting her core. Her moans, a melody, resonating in the air, As he listens intently, devours the sounds so rare.

In the temple of their union, time bends and blends, As the energy transfer, entwines without end. She surrenders to the depths of sensations so raw, And in her surrender, she finds freedom's awe.

Her energy, a river, flowing with intensity, He absorbs her essence, intertwines sensuality. With each breath, their connection deepens, A symphony of pleasure, their souls doffing the crevices.

The room vibrates with their passion's symphony, Their bodies hum in perfect harmony. With each stroke, their energy intertwines, Creating a dance, where divinity aligns.

In this exchange, they explore new heights, Of pleasure unbound, their souls taking flight. They ride the waves of ecstasy, hand-in-hand, A union of souls, a love so grand.

In the art of OMing, their spirits collide, Transcending flesh, they journey far and wide. Through peaks and valleys, they find their release, A sacred union of soul, passion's masterpiece.

So let the energy flow, in this passionate embrace, In the art of OMing, love finds its place. Their bodies a vessel, their souls alive, In the dance of energy, forever they thrive.
🎩      ®️

🌻 #BDSM #BDSMcollars #BDSMcurious #Dominant #Submissive #Kink #kinkfriendly #Kinks #kinkcurious #Brat #roleplay #DDLG #Kinkster #Dom #Sub #BDSMdom #BDSMsub

Posted

I used to believe this so very much.

Posted
11 hours ago, alicehumble said:

I used to believe this so very much.

Surest way to build a trust in the intimacy, energy and emotional level before trying to start a dynamic relationship. Also I use the technique for BB2R in Aftercare.

Posted
1 hour ago, OsPando said:

Surest way to build a trust in the intimacy, energy and emotional level before trying to start a dynamic relationship. Also I use the technique for BB2R in Aftercare.

Im sorry, bb2R?

Posted
BB2R = Bring Back To Reality is the main reason of Aftercare