Riding

Ea****

Posted
You are kneeling on a low table, your legs spread and your arms stretched out above your head, secured to the ceiling by a long rope. Around your neck is a thick posture collar to keep you from lowering your chin, forcing you to meet my eyes. I sit directly in front of you, around the room other men sit on their fine chairs as well. When you see them out of the corner of your eye, you can see some are stroking their cocks watching, others have women sucking them, heads bobbing up and down in their laps. Some of the men focus on you, others on the women attending to them. You however have more important things to focus on.

Between your legs is a large dildo which I have suction cupped to the table. Your greedy pussy is slowly riding up and down this thick rubber beast. By now I am sure you desperately want to cum, but everytime you start to move too fast your body is stung by the riding crop I hold in my hand reminding you to slow. You've already got little welts on your ass, the front of your thighs, and several on your oh-so-*** tits. The worst was when I slapped you straight on your clit, the *** was so intense you thought you would die, but it faded soon enough with the stimulation of the fake cock rubbing your insides. Somewhere behind you a buzzer goes off and I smile at you while running the crop over your body, down between your legs and over your clit slowly stroking your most sensitive of places while you continue to raise and lower yourself down on the fat cock, swallowing it in your dripping cunt again before sliding back up.

"You're doing so well baby, it's been forty five minutes since we started. Only fif*** more minutes to go… maybe you'll finally learn your place.” I smile and run the crop lightly across the mound of your freshly shaven slit. “That cunt you're filling that so desperately needs to cum? That is mine. And my property only cums when I allow it slut. Now keep fucking yourself nice and slow, moan, beg to cum, show us what a desperate whore you are. I don't care how humiliating it is. This is for our entertainment, not your pleasure.”
TimtheMerciless
Posted
I'm not that into graphic descriptions - but this one is actually pretty good. It kind of ***ts the picture of how the situation is working for both parties and making it an intense dynamic for them .
Posted
Fuck yessss...put me in, coach.
Posted
I need to get ridden 😩😤