Can I...♾

Os****

Posted
Can I...  ♾

Within this realm of passion's flame, where hearts and desires entwine, I seize this moment to express, my submissive, you are divine. From the depths of my dominant soul, these words, I vow to reveal, A poetic dance of love and lust, emotions that powerfully feel.

Can I, my love, be the fire that guides you to my lair, Where I shall unleash my dominant self, showing you why I truly care? Can I share my flaws, my vulnerabilities, with you, my submissive sweet, In a quest for honesty and growth, our connection strong and complete.

Can I, my love, cherish you in this honest moment we share, As you unveil the woman you long to be, without hesitation or despair? Allow me to call instead of text, to hear your voice so pure, For communication in its truest form, brings intimacy that will endure.

Can I, my love, see you now, under the sun's gentle glow, With every breath we take as one, our passion begins to grow. Forgive me, if choice I steal away, for with me you'll always be, Your presence a gift, a precious gem, that I hold for eternity.

Can I, my love, make you feel my devotion, unwavering and true, For everything you do for me, my desires are reflected in you. May I, in vulnerability, unveil the depths of my dominant soul, Sharing the hidden facets, the side you've yet to behold.

Before I turn the lights out, my love, let me hold you close, In this tender, intimate embrace, let everything else decompose. Tell me, in these whispered moments, who you truly wish to become, In my arms, you're safe, my love, your desires shall overcome.

Can I, my love, envelop you in passion, ignite your every sense, Where pleasure intertwines with ***, a symphony so intense. With permission and trust, we embark on this submissive journey, Exploring the depths of our desires, in a dance so wild and free.

Through these lyrics and concepts that resonate with your soul, Let us create a world of dominance and submission, where ecstasy takes its toll. Before I turn the lights out, my love, know that you're adored, For in surrendering to me, you are empowered, your spirit beautifully floored.

So, Can I, my love, take you to heights unknown, in realms uncharted wide, In this passionate, sensual dance, where our desires collide. Before I turn the lights out, my love, let your true self unfold, For in our dominant embrace, a love story forever told...

🎩     ™️
✒ 🖋

🌻 #CanI #BDSM #BDSMcollars #BDSMcurious #Dominant #Submissive #Kink #kinkfriendly #Kinks #kinkcurious #Brat #roleplay #DDLG #Kinkster #Dom #Sub #BDSMdom #BDSMsub