First date

Posted
We've been talking for some time now, and a dom sub dynamic has blossomed, you call me Sir and I call you Babygirl, but until last night it had all been online only, we've sent photos, sexted and you've been punished for being a naughty brat

Last night was something else. Wow, just wow! When my eyes set upon you, my heart skipped a beat! And I knew I was in trouble.

You were super naughty wearing leggings when you know what that does to me, and that corset! I should really punish you for making me want you so much! But that would tip my hand, and you'd know how to get to me! So I remain strong.

As we entered the small cafe, the atmosphere was rather quiet which isn't the norm for this busy cafe, but we made up for that by filling the room with a blend of anticipation and unspoken desires, you really looked stunning in your chosen attire, that corset hugs your curves provocatively making it extremely difficult for me to maintain my composure!

As we get to our seats I pull yours out and sit you down my hand runs across your shoulders as I go to take my seat, our hearts racing as we both steal glances, the atmosphere ignited from the tension as our online life escapes into the real world, the complexity of our dynamic surge around my head a balance of dominance and restraint! My body wants to pick you up and take you back to the car and drive home, but my brain wants to explore this date...

The decision took a while, with our eyes locking as we exchanged cheeky grins both having devious thoughts running through our minds - you want me to push you up against the wall and kiss your neck sending you into a deep hypnotic state, me I want us to sneak off into the bathroom and have hard dirty sex! But enough of our desires back to the date.

The waiter comes over and asks what we'd like to order, our eyes are still locked and we order a coffee and ask him to come back for the food order, we start grinning again, and the silence is broken by you saying you're sorry and that I can punish you after but you need to know....as you rub my leg under the table with your foot running it up and down the inside of my leg, my cheeks go red as I'm already turned on and this is no help, I can feel myself losing control - if I don't regain it people are going to notice my growing tent, this only makes you more devious!

The waiter brings back our coffee, and as he places the coffee down, you move your foot up to feel what you have created! With this, you go red letting out a little "oh" as you feel the tent you have created. The waiter asks "I everything okay? You did ask for coffee?" You just start grinning from ear to ear, "it's rude not to reply" I tell you, as you press down gently on my balls I jump a little as I wasn't expecting it, and as I jump you reply with "Everything is fine, I'm still not sure what to have yet" the waiter nods and I reply "if you don't choose soon I will choose for you, in fact, scrap that, we will have two ice cream sundaes please" you nod and say "I suppose that will do" in my head I'm making a mental note of the number of times you're going to get punished as it stands you're at 4 punishments (the outfit you're wearing (i can't let that go!) Touching my leg, crushing my balls and now the snarky "I suppose".)

I shoot you a look as if to say, "Oh no, you didn't!" You laugh and get back to teasing me under the table. The waiter grins and leaves the table... "Do you think he knows what's happening under the table?" I ask you, and you reply with "I hope so, it is a massive turn-on having the potential to get caught, but it's not like you're doing anything to me so it's all innocent right?"

The waiter comes back with our sundaes, and I decide to move next to you so we can be a little less innocent... I feed you your first spoonful of your ice cream and lean into your neck and whisper.... "Do you consent?" This sends your body into overdrive you get goosebumps at being asked, and your mind races to think what you'd be consenting to but ultimately you're so turned on by being asked and by me you reply with "You will always have my consent, my body is yours" and with that I place my hand on the inside of your thigh just above your knee and slowly slide up edging closer and closer, at this point your reach down and grab my hand, I ask if everything was oka..... I couldn't even finish my sentence you put my hand on your waist under your leggings with my fingers resting on your clit, I start rubbing in a circle motion gently, this sends you over the top again and you let out a little moan, I feed you another spoon of ice cream to try and muffle your moans as I cannot use my hand.

I lean in and whisper "Don't cum save it" just as the waiter comes over and asks if everything was okay, and just as he finishes his sentence I slide a finger inside you, this makes your eyes roll as you grip my big arm and bite my shoulder, once again the waiter grins and says he will come back later, I say no need and ask for the cheque! Things are getting too hot to stay in the cafe, you bite my shoulder again trying to contain the moaning and movement as you grind against my hand, the waiter comes back with the cheque with a massive grin on his face, the bill is much cheaper than I had expected.

Cafe receipt
Coffee x 2 £3.50
Ice Cream Sundae x 2 £4.99
Staff discount - show -£4.25
Total £12.73

I look at you, lean in, and whisper, "he knew, dirty git," letting out a chuckle! We pay the bill leaving the waiter a generous tip for not ruining our fun and he says "Enjoy your night" with a wink and smirk, we get up I walk behind you to hide my tent and lean in and once again whisper, "my place or somewhere quiet on the way home?" You push back, pushing your amazing bum against my hard dick and say." I don't think we will make it home. Take us somewhere quiet."

We get into my car and drive to somewhere secluded you can't wait to sit on my lap and have me sliding deep inside you but I stop you and move my seat back, we start kissing passionately, I gently bite your lip as we kiss (that's for my balls) our hands wander all over each other's bodies, getting really hot and passionate, I move my seat backwards and you got ontop, you rip a hole into your leggings giving me access to slide inside you.

You turn around and I slide deep inside you, I unbutton your corset giving me full access to your body I start kissing your back paying close attention to where your corset has made an indent softly kissing and running my hands all over your back as if they were feathers gliding softly over your skin, this drives you made with passion and you start grinding loads, letting out moans so loud that I have to put my hand over your mouth to muffle the moans, again I bite you gently on your shoulder, this drives you wild you start grinding faster and faster getting into a rhythm! You start cumming hard you stop going fast and just grind harder moving your hips in a circular motion pushing me deeper and deeper with each thrust! Letting out an intense moan and pushing back against me.

You lean back against me resting your head on my shoulder your body still quivering after cumming hard, i kiss your neck and then move into the back of the car we start passionately kissing again then i you lay down on your back and you say "take me! I want you inside me" so i put your hands above your head and hold them there then i start kissing your neck and then down your body and start sucking on your nipples and gently bite them at the same time, and just as i bite your nipple i slide inside you, slowly and going deep, grinding against your clit as we passionately kiss, i slide out so only my tip is inside you then thrust deep inside you making you moan as i fill you up, going deeper than anyone has ever been before, i keep doing this driving you wild you wrap your legs around me pushing against my bum putting me deeper inside you, you start rocking your hips grinding your clit against me even more, after a few seconds you start cumming hard again i feel you going tighter squeezing my dick as you cum! This pushes me to the edge and I start cumming filling you up!

You pull me down and put my head on your chest and we embrace for some time, coming down from the euphoric feelings.
Posted
Loved reading this! Ripping the leggings for easy access was such a sexy choice!
Posted
9 hours ago, 2010VegasCouple said:
Loved reading this! Ripping the leggings for easy access was such a sexy choice!

It had to be done, would have taken too long otherwise haha