High quality leather restraints.

Iz21

Posted

Hello all I'm looking for some high quality lockable leather restraints for my girlfriends birthday. Looking for a set of wrist, ankle, thigh, and waist. Maybe a nice new flogger or gag too. Ideally something matching. 

Any suggestions on a good supplier would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted

folks : as always we encourage recommendations on suppliers - but don't use external links.  

Posted

I got a white leather 7pc lockable set 

2x wrist

2x ankle

2x thigh

And a collar and there really good I got them off ebay

Posted

Have a look on Etsy, they have some good sellers on there. Have our eye on a set, the ones we want are a bit pricey but I suppose you get what you pay for. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Extreme restraints. Excellent quality. Pay for what you get!!!

• 1 month later...
Posted

try the pantie purse, we got some lovely ankle and wrist cuffs from there

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I don't know if this will be of help (plus, I'm a bit late to this conversation).  But, I have found that the best quality items are the ones that I make myself.  Always the finest quality materials, and made to my exact specifications.  As for locking hardware, that can be found at most suppliers of leather findings, as well as the dye and finish needed for the leather.  Of course, there is always that one clerk who will give you "the look".  Ignore him.  He's probably jealous of the fun you're having.

Lock hasps seem to be the most popular item for locking cuffs.  But, I prefer two or three small locking buckles (depending on the width of the cuff) to a single hasp.  Such buckles have small rings at the end of the tongues.  The result seems more secure, as well as more comfortable.  Plus, locking buckles seem to have an extra psychological effect.  I love watching that chilling little flinch, as I jerk one of the buckle straps, while cinching it into place (no, I'm not making it too tight; just sending a message).  Now secure, the slave has to watch, as I snap padlocks onto the buckles, adding a note of finality.

In addition to the materials that I mentioned above, a good leather findings dealer should also have the oblong punches you will need, to make the strap loops on your toy.  They may even have petite padlocks, made specifically for play.  In my day, I could recall being able to buy a pack of a dozen locks for just a couple bucks.  There were also more pricey ones, that were a little heavier, more robust, and had a better finish.

A more recent hardware addition is the locking post.  These are round posts, about a centimeter thick, with a hole drilled for the shackle of the lock.  Two or three of these could be used in place of a single hasp.  I have not tried these yet.  So, I can't vouch for how well they work or hold-up.  I just mentioned them as a possible option.  Ultimately, the design of your toy is up to you.  May take a bit of practice and wasted material, before you get the results that you want.  But, stick with it; you'll get there eventually.  Hope this hasn't been too off topic.