A 24/7 live-in practicality

Posted
Hello people
I’m vetting a lady who’s interested in a live-in pleasure slave arrangement, we both live in the same city , in terms of practicality in real life and logistics etc , have anyone experienced this type before?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this please and share your experiences
Thanks
Posted
The next short story I was going to post on here was about my first live-in sub but realized it was too long and complex. I've had 3 live-ins, 1st was the best and was 3 years, 2nd was more of a pleasure slave but I needed more from the dynamic, 3rd was short lived. As I search for my 4th, I plan to house that one in her own home or apartment.

If I could find another like the 1st I'd have her as a live-in in a heartbeat, but she was one of a kind.

I can't stress the importance of communication from both of you on expectations. Especially when you are NOT fucking her. When things went bad with number 3 it was difficult to remove her from the property. Each live-in had their own bedroom and privacy and I have space, so we were not on top of each other unless I wanted it that way. Each situation is unique so I guess the question is what do you want out of the situation and what do you want to know?
Posted
Pros and cons of 1,2 &3 please alexx
Posted
14 hours ago, alexxxwild said:
The next short story I was going to post on here was about my first live-in sub but realized it was too long and complex. I've had 3 live-ins, 1st was the best and was 3 years, 2nd was more of a pleasure slave but I needed more from the dynamic, 3rd was short lived. As I search for my 4th, I plan to house that one in her own home or apartment.

If I could find another like the 1st I'd have her as a live-in in a heartbeat, but she was one of a kind.

I can't stress the importance of communication from both of you on expectations. Especially when you are NOT fucking her. When things went bad with number 3 it was difficult to remove her from the property. Each live-in had their own bedroom and privacy and I have space, so we were not on top of each other unless I wanted it that way. Each situation is unique so I guess the question is what do you want out of the situation and what do you want to know?

Thank you, she’s after privacy deprivation, so that’s easier for me, from your experience with the 2nd , is the fully naked rule practical ?

Posted
It is great that you know her needs and that you feel you can support that. I did not have a fully naked rule, there was outfits that I liked that she was permitted to wear. Before I continue it is important to note that I am new to talking with the BDSM community, that I have done little research on right and wrong, I can only give you my experiences. With that said I liked the control of commanding when she was naked, not so much what she wore, she would wear pretty things for me which was nice but that ability to have her strip on command was part of it for me so your milage may very. There were times when days would pass where she was fully naked but I don't think any longer that three days. Number 1 and I had a bond. She needed a protector and someone to guide her, and in return she fulfilled every aspect I needed. Year one was pleasure training and house duties, her makeup was always perfect, body tight, my coffee always topped off, and by the end of the year she knew exactly what I needed before I did. With a renewed me I was more focused, more profitable, she made me a better person and so I gave her more responsibilities which she continued to strive at until she was ready to start her own chapter of her life. She set the bar high. Number 2 did not clean very well and honestly her sloppiness was a high point of contention, she also did not take care of herself the way I wanted her to but primal needs were met. When you ask about real life logitics, how to punish a live-in, communicate and get consent before hand but number one aimed to please me so much that this was a bit of a shocker for me to be in this situation. With number 2 I tried to make the best of the situation, but my needs were greater than a release and her act of submission felt more lazy than an act of servitude and so we parted ways. I'll say that she never said "No" but I did hear a lot of "I did the best I could".
The third was a train wreck, I worked out of the house and she felt like the pleasing me part entitled her to do whatever she wanted when I was not home including having other people over when I was gone. And this is where things get tricky, where I start to feel "icky". A person in my house who was not living up to her agreement of the dynamic, she wanted things ***d or she made me feel guilty, a lot of psychological stuff that I was not going to partake in and so I quickly asked her to leave. She said she had nowhere to go and refused to leave. I had to go through a standard eviction process, things were trashed and the process took a while. I think that outlines the pros and cons of each as well, at least for me. Again as I really try and understand this life I am realizing that what works for me as a Dom is likely very different than others out there. Part of me is thinking out loud but my takeaway from writing all this is, who can answer the following question: "You have a live-in sub that says "No" to you and the dynamic does not feel playful, what do you do? Or how do you protect yourself?"
Posted
January 22, alexxxwild said:
It is great that you know her needs and that you feel you can support that. I did not have a fully naked rule, there was outfits that I liked that she was permitted to wear. Before I continue it is important to note that I am new to talking with the BDSM community, that I have done little research on right and wrong, I can only give you my experiences. With that said I liked the control of commanding when she was naked, not so much what she wore, she would wear pretty things for me which was nice but that ability to have her strip on command was part of it for me so your milage may very. There were times when days would pass where she was fully naked but I don't think any longer that three days. Number 1 and I had a bond. She needed a protector and someone to guide her, and in return she fulfilled every aspect I needed. Year one was pleasure training and house duties, her makeup was always perfect, body tight, my coffee always topped off, and by the end of the year she knew exactly what I needed before I did. With a renewed me I was more focused, more profitable, she made me a better person and so I gave her more responsibilities which she continued to strive at until she was ready to start her own chapter of her life. She set the bar high. Number 2 did not clean very well and honestly her sloppiness was a high point of contention, she also did not take care of herself the way I wanted her to but primal needs were met. When you ask about real life logitics, how to punish a live-in, communicate and get consent before hand but number one aimed to please me so much that this was a bit of a shocker for me to be in this situation. With number 2 I tried to make the best of the situation, but my needs were greater than a release and her act of submission felt more lazy than an act of servitude and so we parted ways. I'll say that she never said "No" but I did hear a lot of "I did the best I could".
The third was a train wreck, I worked out of the house and she felt like the pleasing me part entitled her to do whatever she wanted when I was not home including having other people over when I was gone. And this is where things get tricky, where I start to feel "icky". A person in my house who was not living up to her agreement of the dynamic, she wanted things ***d or she made me feel guilty, a lot of psychological stuff that I was not going to partake in and so I quickly asked her to leave. She said she had nowhere to go and refused to leave. I had to go through a standard eviction process, things were trashed and the process took a while. I think that outlines the pros and cons of each as well, at least for me. Again as I really try and understand this life I am realizing that what works for me as a Dom is likely very different than others out there. Part of me is thinking out loud but my takeaway from writing all this is, who can answer the following question: "You have a live-in sub that says "No" to you and the dynamic does not feel playful, what do you do? Or how do you protect yourself?"

Did you tell and show to number 2 how you wanted the things to be cleaned? When you say about her not taking care of herself in the way you needed, what do you mean? Did you want her to wear certain makeup? If yes and if she couldn't apply it herself, did you pay for her to go to a professional and get the makeup that you desire? Or did you expect her to be waxed, but you didn't pay for her to go and have it done? Could you, please, be more explicit? Or if you wanted her to wear certain outfits, would you actually provide the outfits that she was meant to wear for you? And if she "did the best" she could, then she clearly deserved some encouragement for even trying instead of being put down.

So with the third one, you asked her to leave when she had nowhere to go? Have you talked before entering the dynamic what happens at the end of that dynamic and if you would support her until she might save some ***? Did you give her any weekly allowance when she was your submissive for the period she didn't work? I couldn't imagine having a Dom who expected me to quit my job to stay at home and do the house duties and them not providing an allowance for me. That'd be very selfish of that Dom.

Posted
So does the lady wants a Master/slave dynamic then? Are you a Master yourself? How much experience do you have yourself?