Thoughts on vore?

Janes-8234

Posted

Vore has been a fetish of mines since I was younger. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Posted

I’ve had a secret love of it for years.

Posted
Showing my innocent side here but what is vore?
Posted

it's usually the fantasy of being eaten whole.  While canibalism is, well, not cool - there's a lot of stuff in the human mind that can be quite fun.

When I first heard the term it was a filming day and we were going to do a vore clip - not me being eaten whole - but, just the talk about it - and apparently that can sell quite well.... 

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I googled 😯

I have seen the anime "Tokyo Ghoul", and I cannot deny that the breasts and buttocks have crossed my mind. I do not think I would ever truly consider the act, receiving or giving, but I do contemplate many scenarios; out of curiosity.

Posted
It’s less being eaten, more swallowed whole. Usually vore doesn’t qualify if there’s *** on the way down. The idea is to be swallowed intact. After that it can go anyway. Don’t take my interpretation as gospel, but is usually cause the idea of the human becoming the prey of someone or something else and that’s what people sexually excited.
  • 9 months later...
Iheartorgasms
Posted

So how does one come to that conclusion about their self? I'm genuinely curious. I don't even know if I'm asking it right. 

• 2 years later...
FodderForGayBirds
Posted
On 9/16/2019 at 11:32 AM, Janes-8234 said:

Vore has been a fetish of mines since I was younger. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I adore vore. I always fantasize about being prey to another man and adding to his waistline.

FodderForGayBirds
Posted
On 7/12/2020 at 3:33 AM, Iheartorgasms said:

So how does one come to that conclusion about their self? I'm genuinely curious. I don't even know if I'm asking it right. 

I think it's a fight or flight response mixed with arousal for prey. Like, the nerves crossed to where the natural speculative *** of being another beings dinner turns to confused arousal when most humans aren't actually faced with predators that want them as calories. Also that there's a parasite that makes rats and hyenas less scared of cats and lions and become dinner for them, then letting the parasite reproduce and be in the feces that the hyena and rat eat to repeat the cycle. But since we have cats as pets, exposure to the parasite is probably more common, which leads to either vore prey or crazy cat ladies. Vore predators are actually the feeling of cruel or kind domination over a lesser being, or protection of a lesser being, except made sexual and stomach focused. Since we are predatory ***s by nature, and since we are also prone to being eaten by more apex predators when unarmed, being out of the food chain for long enough leads to the brain making sexual connections where they usually wouldn't. If you're thir*** and hear about a cyclops eating someone in Greek myth, you could either feel like you want to be the cyclops or the human meal, or both at once, or even for some be an observer or feeder of the cyclops. It takes a lot of forms, and there's a lot more reasons and nuances to vore. To the point where someone could write a massive book on it.

• 10 months later...
OneTimeUsage
Posted

I absolutely agree. I found out I had a love for it probably much younger than I should’ve. My enjoyment for it is both specific and vast of different categories. I would enjoy being both a feeder and being swallowed. The thought of feeding strangers maybe even friends to my significant other is intoxicating. However, I only like the thought of a female predator, preferably smaller than myself. This is something that I’ve noticed very few people talk about as wel, the aspect of absorption. During the process of digestion, the prey’s nutrients are used to add weight to specific areas of the body. Usually resulting in a more voluptuous predator. Such as added size and weight to the breasts, butt, hips, thighs, etc. Some people enjoy it adding to height, muscle mass, tummy, and so on. I personally prefer all of it going to the butt. Another thing I personally enjoy is bone disposal after. No scat, usually just the act of a belch and bones coming up with it. Normally as a complete surprise to the predator. I also enjoy oral and anal vore. I’m glad I finally found a place where I can freely voice this interest.