Primal tendencies

St****

Posted
What are some of the things you would do during primal play?
Posted
Be primal 😈 growl and scratch and bite letting go letting my natural *** side come out when I don’t have to think. Giving in to my instincts and grasping and squeezing and kissing getting to let my dominant side take control with no restraints.
Posted
Control my prey physically, pinning them and taking control of their ability to breathe.....
Posted
There’s lots to do! It depends on the space you have at your disposal of course. A favourite one is hide and go seek with shenanigans at the end 😈
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Primal play is a type of play that focuses on the expression of deep rooted primal drives. For some people this involves ***istic play with howling, biting, scratching, sniffing, mounting, etc. For others it may include things like hunting prey or avoiding capture. Hide and go seek (and variants) or games like ***tball are often favoutites! Many include aspects of struggle play and/or cnc (consensual non consent) in their play. Hope that helps!
Posted

It is up to the individuals, i like stalking my prey, knkwing her scent. Finally pinning her and mating with her. Growling, biting, scratching, making her mine. Pure anamalistic sex