THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
5 hours ago, JulianaM said:
Can anyone help me with clue 13 please? I’ve checked the ones here but cannot figure it out!

Feel free to DM me

Posted
6 hours ago, TheAvaSkye said:
i’m missing two but can’t figure out which 2 i’m missing!

Feel free to DM me the screenshot and will help you

Posted
6 hours ago, Ivan_L said:
I don't understand 8, I've gone through the privacy policy, and the tos, and everything I would think "legally binding" in this app, but nothing

Basically when one files a case your lawyer sends something to the accused or feel free to DM me

Posted
6 hours ago, adelaidedawn said:
Can someone help with grid 12? I'm pretty sure I'm looking in the right spot and tapping all the black area, just in case it blended in, and I got nothing

Best is to open every feature of the app/website or feel free to DM me

MicahSPH-1221
Posted
I would like to give away icons
PixieDust
Posted
13 minutes ago, MicahSPH-1221 said:

I would like to give away icons

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, What-19 said:

So after you get all the icons what are you supposed to do with them?

For each icon you find, you earn 30 points, if you collect all 24 icons by end of hunt, it equates to 720 points which is pretty cool.  You also have the satisfaction of completing the hunt in full.  As per the OP below, you need to have been active in posting clues, sharing icons and helping others to be in the running for the main prizes on offer.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 AM, bbb_karen said:

How do I win the FET Store Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, flushing19162 said:

How do people get gifts

5 minutes ago, flushing19162 said:

I’ll take those icons

I just checked your profile and you have already been gifted an icon, so you can not be gifted another unless you give yours away.  If you would like to collect the other icons released, you can hunt around the FET Universe and see if you can find the icons or you can use the clues posted by members in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon overlapped on the screen that you can tap on and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, KinkySwitch6912 said:

Any ideas on 11?

3 hours ago, DomDadLondon said:

12 seems more difficult than I expect, any alternative clue or help?

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
I’ve found 16, is there more out today yet?
Posted
45 minutes ago, freyainthenorth said:

I think it’s 16 total able to collect as of rn 😊

Posted

I need help to find the top right corner on the grid i think it was day 5 or 6

Posted
4 hours ago, freyainthenorth said:

Yes there are 16 available at the moment, 2 more will be available at 3pm /1500hrs GMT (London UK time)

Posted
41 minutes ago, beardbald333 said:

Hi I can't message you due to your filters, it you message me I will be Happ to help 😁👍🏻

Posted
1 hour ago, beardbald333 said:

Please message me for help I can get past your filters 😁👍🏻

Posted
Top right hand corner is day 2 clue4
Posted
Do we already have the clues for 17 and 18?? ;)
PixieDust
Posted

Day # 09 - Clue # 17 - A guide to conversational etiquette

Day # 09 - Clue # 18 - Do you lift your veil of solitude or shroud yourself in a little secrecy?