Optional Safety Suit

Noob101

Posted

Greetings,

I have been talking with a friend who has seen and experienced BDSM at some hard core levels. As I,  being an outsider have studied what BDSM really leads to for some people. I have viewed some videos that were a bit difficult to watch to the end but I wanted to understand what the thought process may be. And, my friend stated that the element of danger and some ***ness was part of the attraction. However, I am very concerned about the Kidney, Spinal Column, Shoulder and Chest injuries some young 21+ year olds could get from a session. And what trauma that is imprinted on their minds. Therefore, I started designing what I would hope would allow a new participant to experience whatever lashes or flogging impacts and stings they want  but without being cut, scathed or too welted. I call it the interchangeable ZestyGear. If someone wants to make it, call it what you like but test it out thoroughly.

It would be intended to protect the newer participant fully or in part covering 5 areas. They could wear  as much or as little as desired yet when fully worn with the thin form fitting body shielding and optional protection pieces, that could foster a safer experience for novices. Though safety may not be the main concern for some.   Still the suit would offer some protection for new participants and be light and very flexible.

I realize this would be more preferable for novices to intermediate people. Notwithstanding, if I went forward in creating a proof of concept outfit, would there actually be a small market to partially this approach to BDSM? It would have to be tested in many ways and be durable. I'm looking at resilient fabrics and other materials.

It would need to be very affordable. Pardon my naïve notion that safety is king in the BDSM world. I hated seeing people getting hurt while during my reviews of the subject. Though I can understand how the stimulation on the lighter or moderate level of impacts and or stinging draw curious people to it for Cathartic reasons.

What ever response I receive, it is very welcomed. If someone else like this idea, I would be a happy to offer the rough design I made in Zbrush anyone could claim it and make some outfit that could work. The idea is to keep it all on the safer fun side of BDSM. What are your thoughts?

Best Regards,

Noob101

Posted

I think, while obviously steps to protect certain areas should be considered.

Dominants should not be striking the kidneys. Should not be striking the spine. Should approach with caution to the chest.

There are assorted pieces of furniture that have guards that help protect the danger areas, particularly from mishits - but, really, people shouldn't be striking in those areas anyway.

I think that this is something the Dominants and submissives should be aware of; without relying on the false security of a protective suit - and those that simply don't care aren't going to care anyway.

Posted

This is why subs should considering an experienced Dom to start their journey. Or learning themselves what they are getting into. The suit is kind of fun idea but not practical or kinky really. It’s like health and safety going to far ? Next she need to wear an helmet when rigging 

Posted
I personally think this defeats the object for a sub, even a novice. When I was brand spanking new (hehe) my Dom went light and worked up to where we are now. I like the *** and the bruises and the cuts I get, and i think most subs/bottoms would agree. I'm not sure this idea would get very far I'm afraid