Possible true Dom/sub test.

Or****

Posted
Just throwing it out there, could it be abstaining from any kind of sexual release for a week give or take show your true sexual nature, seems most people I talk to become more dominant or submissive the longer they go without release. Anyways, I thought I would open it up to discussion.
Posted
Hmm not a week for me , I desire submission because I’m normally dominant by nature. After 2 weeks no intimacy with another person actually makes me more dominant in my opinion. Understanding that dominance is not just actionable but can be exuded through your communication skills. Any person can manipulate a situation with proper communication skills and knowledge. And I myself work harder to get what I want after I’ve denied myself release. If I do 3 weeks I may get volatile during my release. I like to *** and scratch you too😈
Posted

I think this will vary from person to person, and also from circumstance to circumstance. 

For me, being a submissive, If the abstinence is a direct order from my Dominant then I am likely to become more submissive.

If it is for other reasons and outside of a D/s set up then It's  likely I will become more Dominant in my behaviour and can take on a more Dominant role. However I don't consider myself a switch and I find taking on a more Dominant role very stressful. 

Cheekysub247
Posted
Makes no difference to me as I'm not sexually motivated, I could go months no release and I would still be as sub as day one x
Posted

Not sure how a person could become more of what they already are if they are abstaining from sexual activity??

Posted
I think that these "tests" are frankly immature and silly.
Kinkywriter
Posted

The results of said tests can vary day to day . They're not reliable.

It's taken me months to feel able to be open to trusting another man enough to be submissive with them, after a previous D/s relationship which went from great to emotionally abusive.

Doesn't mean I stopped being submissive, I just kinda shut down for a while to give myself breathing space.

Kinkywriter
Posted
1 hour ago, Lilivorydoll said:

Not sure how a person could become more of what they already are if they are abstaining from sexual activity??

Being Dominant or submissive isn't purely about whether you have sex or not. 

Posted
My sub and Dom side comes from my day to day business and career. If I’ve had a rough day at my business or job and had to do a lot, I want to submit. If I feel like I wasn’t fulfilled at either job or business, I’m ready to dominate.
There’s my test. Lol
Posted
Whilst at uni we decided to change our relationship into a cuckold one over the next year my gf increased the amount of time in a chastity cage until I was permanently caged and only allowed release for pleasure every three months. As the time caged increased I became more and more submissive even to the point of pleasuring her bulls
Posted (edited)

@ Kinkywriter, very true! And that's exactly why I said sexual activity and not sexual intercourse!! Lmao

Edited by Lilivorydoll
spelling edit
LARopeTop
Posted

I don't think anyone can properly winnow BDSM folk with a single-variable test. The proposed test might illustrate a person's level of self-control with respect to sex, but say nothing about their level of self-control with respect to chocolate or with respect to their fetish.

Posted
As an older man (54), I’ve found that the need for release is less urgent than when I was younger, but it means that I have to be more selective about who I share that with. She’s got to earn it!
Posted

Very true. I am primal as well as being hybrid. So when i do releaae it is overwhelming

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

You bring your time and willingness, and I provide the firm hand and the voice that speaks to you. Always respectful of your boundaries and limits. Stern and playful.

We should not forget that it is called ‘play’ for a reason.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hey I’m new to this app so forgive me if I’m in the wrong forum but my mistress just moved out of state and I’m trying to find a new one, does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find one?