Discussion on sex-kitten training, maximizing submission.

Posted

New to the site, but have been working on this for a few years. I’m about to enter a more focused, active phase of training my wife to be a sex-kitten, and think a discussion and/or brainstorming of this topic will be beneficial to many. I’m interested to hear your ideas & suggestions – even if an idea isn’t useful to me, it might be to someone else.

I won’t bore you with a long description, but, for context, let me describe what I’m working with. She’s young (late 20’s), very inexperienced, but with a ton of potential (e.g.: she not only poses for, and looks into the camera the way she’s told to, but also rarely fails to obey once she knows what she’s being told to do is pleasurable for me). She just never had a chance to come out of her shell, for unrelated reasons, but she admitted she wants & needs to be opened up. She’s an ENFP, for those who know MBTI.

I’m sure these are some necessary ingredients for success with her:

- Calm dominance: very firm guidance, but no aggression/negativity. If she’s not obedient, she needs to be gently but firmly put in her place.

- Positive rein***ment: compliments on how well she’s performing, how good her body is, etc.

As I’ve told her, my goals are to break all her insecurities, and to train her to be a perfect sex kitten. She fully accepts this because she understands that, by submitting to such a transformation, she will not only be as pleasurable for a dominant male as possible, but also that she will be able to have the most mind-blowing orgasms imaginable.

So far, I’ve taught her some commands, and I spank her when she misbehaves. Planning on breaking her down with a vibrator while she’s restrained. Currently considering whipping her (problem is she has very sensitive skin that bruises easily), and collaring her. Potential graduation is being taken by other men, whom I would select based on personal qualities, including dominance; if she submits 100%, like she would for me, she graduates ;)   (this is still subject to review – she used to be stereo-typically “opposed” to other men having her, but now she giggles like a slut at the idea).

If anyone has any ideas to add to her training regimen, I’m very interested to hear them!

Thank you all in advance!

Posted
Positive rein***ment is my only suggestion. Give her rewards (if you do not already do that) when she does something good
Posted

Thanks, DanteReign. Now that I think about it, I could probably improve in that area. Have to be careful not to spoil her though. 

A problem I'm trying to overcome is when I use words like "training" and "command", she associates them with dog training, and says something like "I'm not a dog!" Of course, I say "no one's calling you a dog" even though that's exactly the context in which I use those words (I think of her as a "sex *kitten* in training", not dog, but same idea.) 

Of course, she used to say "I'm not a slut," and now she freely and openly admits she is a total slut, so there may be progress here too, eventually. Point is that she behaves exactly as a trained submissive should, obeying all the sex commands, but doesn't fully realize that's what she is yet... I haven't figured out what to do about this so far.