weirdest place you have had sex

Maid-Francesca
Posted
In a car, on a beach, and once in the shower room at work 😁
Posted
Hotel parking lot without realizing I was putting on a show, on the loading dock at a past job, under the bleachers before a baseball game, in a vending machine area then maintenance room at a hospital.
Maid-Francesca
Posted
Oh forgot to mention, in my neighbours back garden in the rain too
Posted

Probably in a forest while it was snowing, mind you, I had a weird experience at work once, I was working nights and this cleaner came in, she was about half my age and we got talking. She began telling me how she'd split up with her boyfriend, and all about what they used to get up to, then she took off her top and showed me the leopard print bra she was wearing!

Anyway, I was stroking her thigh as we chatted (she was wearing really tight jeans) suddenly she sighed quite loudly, "I used to be able to make a woman cum by doing this" I told her, she shivered a little, then replied, "don't worry, you still can" then added, "put it this way, my knickers aren't clean anymore".

Cutting a long story short, we got talking about fetishes and she said she liked molten wax dripped down her ass crack, I'd seen a candle in the drawer and asked if she fancied it now. She lowered her jeans and bent over the desk, I lit the candle, pulled her knickers out and began to drip the warm wax, then I asked her if she'd like to try something else and she agreed, I blew out the candle and began to slide it slowly in and out of her arse, she was loving it. When she'd cum, she pulled up her jeans and sat back down, "that looks uncomfortable" she said, pointing to the bulge in my trousers, she grabbed the waste bin, pulled out my cock and wanked me into the bin, I shot my load and she put my cock away and sat on my knee. I took her top off and began to play with her tits, they were lovely.

Suddenly my office door opened and in walked one of the drivers, he just looked at me sitting there with this 18-year-old bird on my knee, playing with her tits, "sorry boss, didn't realise you had your hands full" , and off he went. I never got to have full sex with her, but we had some good times, and people wondered why I liked nights. lol 

Posted
In the ocean in Egypt with people swimming close by and fish around my feet
Posted
13 hours ago, Locked-up-Maid said:

In a car, on a beach, and once in the shower room at work 😁

your outfits are hott shower nroom at work sounds good where you work wow

Maid-Francesca
Posted

Ah thanks I work in a call centre - it was a few years ago, thanks for the comments on my unfits too I do love dressing up 

Posted
On 9/25/2019 at 7:46 AM, Maid-Francesca said:

Ah thanks I work in a call centre - it was a few years ago, thanks for the comments on my unfits too I do love dressing up 

me too soo hott want to do it at work but afaraid kinda wow 

Maid-Francesca
Posted

Yeah it was quite daring, to say the least. Risk of getting caught is huge there 

Posted

rught i am sure i am sure some have noticed my panites when i go to the bathroom at work but no one said anything yet hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

In a cornfield maze on Halloween off into the corn a bit but where we were still near people walking around talking laughing.one couple came close and kinda questioned what was going on but quickly went on about there business. No-one  seemed to notice us standing with our pants at our ankles me holding her hair and hips,  her holding a stalk of corn doing the monster mash she liked that stuff we also had fun in a Hospital,church,cars ,porches,parks a desert park pullout on my Harley, ,  abandoned house a horse stall, a pool (doesn't work well) recording studio, with friends sleeping in the same room which we days later found out they weren't asleep. I never had or have any interest in exhibitionism but could never say no to a sexy woman ready to go. 

Posted

I lived in a room next to the sound board room,  down the hall from the acoustic stage so when bands would set up and play sat morn we would wake up and duck to live music 

Posted

I lost my virginity on a golf course. On another occasion I had sex in a well-lit underpass. Luckily no one came along and saw us, but unluckily I was lying in broken glass with the girl on top and I was too drunk to realise that my backside was being cut to ribbons. The next morning I found bits of glass and quite a lot of *** on my bedsheets plus I had a really sore behind. It was only then that I realised what must have happened. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

In a car in daylight as a guy drove me to his place for sex.I was knelt in the passenger footwell of his car,his penis in my mouth as i sucked his cock.I had a cover over me purely because this was in London and the traffic was quite heavy.He came in my mouth beautifully.

Posted

A gay movie theater in Boston.  I went there looking for sex and found it.  The theater was a sex den. 

The only thing I remember about the movie playing was that it was gay.  I sat down next to a guy and we started making out.  Sooner than latter while we were kissing  we started playing with each other's cock.  I was getting ready to go down on him, when he took me by the hand to a room that was off the theater to the right of the screen. 

The room was dimly lit, there were a lot of guys there.  He knelt and started sucking my cock.  He was mouth whore, he knew how to give a blowjob.  Another guy approached us, stood next to me and we started kissing.  Between the kissing and having my cock sucked I got to the point of no return and came in the mouth of the guy on his knees.  The guy I was kissing ***d me on my knees and fed me his cock and soon enough I took his load, which of course I swallowed.