weirdest place you have had sex

Posted

In the long grass next to a river at midnight. The Vandal couldn't wait til we got home. Sound romantic?  You should've seen my mosquito bites - and where they were!

Posted

It's seen as perfectly normal to have sex in front of other guys in the gay sauna i visit.I prefer the steam room,naked.My towel comes off and im naked and on my knees sucking cock.I love the taste.There are are private rooms and obviously showers for piss play.Getting pissed on is one of my pleasures and the guys running the sauna look the other way if someone's on their kmees being urinated on or taking piss in their mouths.The glory holes are a little anonymous but great if i just want to suck cock.I love the video room.Sat on a towel naked watching a dirty movie hoping to get some action of my own.As you can see i don't really visit saunas to have just a sauna.Feeling really warm and naked surrounded by sexy men is so very nice.Every man is sexy to me if he gives me the opportunity to suck his cock.

Posted

On the street in front of her house, with a strange woman met while walking my dogs. We had her car hood up to shield one way, another passing woman stopped and stared at us, we beckoned her to join and that was one Morning surprise fuck I will never forget....surprise meets are one of my kinks

Posted

In a bird shooting hideout next to a pond. 

And a railway line.

And a shooting party.

And the farmer.

Posted

Hello Johnny!

i live in the Boston area, and your adventure sounds so erotic that it makes me horny when thinking about it. Do you remember the name or location of the theater?

Posted

In a chapel, I had sex with my first boyfriend there. No one was in there and we were in the mood, I lost my virginity by him.

Posted

Wouldn't really say they were weird...but

Underneath a catamaran on a beach.

On a secluded balcony In Antigua overlooking the caribbean ocean.

In a tent with the front open in the middle of the South African bush  on safari. The area was chain fenced and private . Hyenas were literally patrolling the fence attracted by the smell of sausages on the fire we had for a braii. We could see them as we were going at it..!

On a chair behind a massive curtain in a stately home.

In the middle of a hay field on a summers day as a swarm of bees came out of nowhere and slowly flew over us....that was a little freaky.

Posted

Out in the woods right off a canal path, right as it was getting dark. The girl I was with and I just couldn't wait, so we scouted out a spot she bent herself over a tree.

There was also one time we were at my parents house and for some reason had the only option for sex to be the bathroom. Not that that's a horrible idea, but mind you this bathroom was very tight with space. She ended up lying on the floor on top of some towels, but it was by far the most uncomfortable place I've ever had sex of any kind in, lmao. We didn't finish.

Posted

In a hayloft in the orchard where I worked picking apples in Tasmania, in 1995. For 6 weeks I was madly and hopelessly in love with a beautiful man with the most perfect penis. He asked me to marry him, and slapped my face when I said no. Damn. Still makes me wet to think about it now. 

In a shared dorm in a hostel, in South Australia, failing to do it quietly. Then trying not to look embarrassed the next morning in front of the other residents of the room. 

Posted

OooOoOooo!

In a Ford Falcon in a car park in Mallacoota, Australia. Outside a bar. In daylight.

We were politely asked to move on.

To his credit, he waited til we'd finished.

Posted

Men’s public toilet. Will definitely use the ladies in future! Also in the car in a farmers field. He wasn’t happy when he caught us either. 😉

Posted

In a bush me dressed with my friend we doing regularly is so much fun finding a quiet spot love the idea of being caught by someone have nearly a there times is so much fun and have sat on his cock on a park bench and rode him there was people about but not close enough to catch us

Posted

My last mistress had a fantasy of sex in a morgue i her sud was the cadaver she was the couner it really creept me out 

• 10 months later...
Posted

At the office , in a store room with a sexratary that filed a hr case due to the bosses son. 
I was her boy toy and we’d do it anywhere after hours. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

In a  club bar surounded by people  who didnt realise we were having sex    car parks    public spaces  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’m a big fan of castles, Conway, Porchester, Chepstow have all been marked 😈⛓