DIY BDSM Sex Toy for "Smart" Female Chastity Device and Penis Gag

MasterAidan

Posted

Hi, 

Alongside being a Master, I'm also a student studying Mechanical Engineering... I've been interested in using my skills (Solidworks, programming, soldering, robotics) etc to design sex toys directly designed for BDSM and giving a Master more control over a female slave. Specifically, I'm hoping to create two projects. For the first one, it's slightly simpler, a past slave of mine was a latex rubberdoll who wore latex 24/7 for six months straight, and had a penis gag with a tube that allowed her to eat liquid food. I'd like to work on a penis gag that is lockable (preferably remotely), maybe inflatable, and is able to auto pump liquid food from a source into the slave's mouth, preferably I'd like the penis gag to simulate the sensation of ejaculating into her mouth. 
For the second, I want to create a chastity belt for long term wear (so it should be easily cleanable without removal), that has a vibrating thrusting dildo (similar to the Gravity or Vulse Lovense vibrators), in both the pussy and ass, to keep the slave stimulated at all times, maybe including a slight inflation element as well. I was thinking of incorporating estim pads inside the belt, that allow for the Master to discipline his slave remotely. I'd want the belt to be lockable remotely via app control, which would also control the vibration of the toys, and the shocks from the estim pads. Additionally, I wanted to incorporate the ability to sense a building orgasm utilizing *** sensors on the surface of the vibrators. I was heavily inspired for both these projects by DeviantDesigns and other DIY creators. 

For all the geeks, nerds, hobbyists and engineers out there, as well as any female slaves/subs who might be interested in trying such a device, could you give me any ideas or inspiration for making this project fully developed. I know there are a few issues and kinks related to the long term wear of a chastity belt that need to be developed, which should be fine, but on a more technical level, the main issue seems to be the battery (my aim is for on a full charge this would last around 12-18 hours, though that might be ambitious. So I'd love any technical device, as well as feedback from female slaves and subs on whether this would be something you would want in your life as a slave, and how it could be improved, and what other elements would turn you on more?

Posted
The problem I have with the 1st item is how will they be able to clean there teeth. Mouth hygiene is major important. If they don't look after there teeth they could get damaged.

Sorry my ocd kicking in
Maid-Francesca
Posted

If you’re chastised and have something anal in too, what if slave needed to go for a number 2? This may be why chastity play can’t always be long term 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Charms said:

The problem I have with the 1st item is how will they be able to clean there teeth. Mouth hygiene is major important. If they don't look after there teeth they could get damaged.

Sorry my ocd kicking in

Yeah the only solution would be mouth wash of some sort... that's a good point, for long term wear, it'd have to be like a ring gag with a removable penis gag part that was modular. So when the slave was tied her Master could wash their mouth for them.

Posted
Where to start with this……..

Health and Safety!
What is your failsafe? If the app fails how does the individual deflate the device?
You want to remotely inject fluid into the mouth of the individual. What if they start choking? What if the device fails and pumps too much?
The fantasy of this is amazing, the reality, not so much. If this were a safe idea, it would have been done by now.
Posted
If we forget about the hygiene things for both which I think need to be addressed as they are important,p items, the battery pack would be best it they are detachable, this will allow them to be charged whilst another is in use. What you are looking at doing the power is not sounding like a lot so small self made 3d printed plastic box with easy connections added sounds like they can be easy to wear.
Posted
Also you will want to ensure you can remotely administer (and have the slave easily be able to up) lubricant, especially anally.
Posted
A thrusting dildo in the ass needs lube. A dry dildo had a high risk if causing a tear to the anal tissue. The vaginal dildo might need lube as well depending on the slave’s physiology.
Posted
Holding the jaw open for an extended period of time could definitely cause issues with the Temporomandibular joint.
Posted
I believe I read a story about a cock cage that was hacked and locked everyone's device. 
Posted (edited)

The lubricant one is interesting...

Edited by MasterAidan
Posted
4 hours ago, 4RCH said:

Where to start with this……..

Health and Safety!
What is your failsafe? If the app fails how does the individual deflate the device?
You want to remotely inject fluid into the mouth of the individual. What if they start choking? What if the device fails and pumps too much?
The fantasy of this is amazing, the reality, not so much. If this were a safe idea, it would have been done by now.

This is a very good point! Thank you! There would have to be multiple failsafes, and yeah it'd have to be done in supervision.

Posted
3 hours ago, ChrisC100 said:

If we forget about the hygiene things for both which I think need to be addressed as they are important,p items, the battery pack would be best it they are detachable, this will allow them to be charged whilst another is in use. What you are looking at doing the power is not sounding like a lot so small self made 3d printed plastic box with easy connections added sounds like they can be easy to wear.

Thanks! That helps a lot. And yeah, I do realize the hygeine stuff, though that is less of my question here. Thank you for letting me know your thoughts technically.

Posted
4 hours ago, Maid-Francesca said:

If you’re chastised and have something anal in too, what if slave needed to go for a number 2? This may be why chastity play can’t always be long term 

I know you can solve that with liquid food, so they dont need to go number 2. And I know the community is very split with long term chastity play but I know it is doable. Also if that wasn't an option, id make the anal plug able to be removed when the Master allows it, and have a locking mechanism.

Posted
4 hours ago, Storyteller05 said:

I believe I read a story about a cock cage that was hacked and locked everyone's device. 

That's why you actually code it to be secure and don''t trust some shady company to code it for you... 

Posted
4 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

A thrusting dildo in the ass needs lube. A dry dildo had a high risk if causing a tear to the anal tissue. The vaginal dildo might need lube as well depending on the slave’s physiology.

Thanks! I'm hoping the vaginal dildo would be fine, but I did have doubts of a thrusting dildo in the ass, I know there are some materials that might make that work (though expensive!) but definitely needs more research. Yeah sad that a thrusting anal dildo seems less possible, would a rotating one work?

Posted
6 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

Holding the jaw open for an extended period of time could definitely cause issues with the Temporomandibular joint.

Thank you, I'll look into that. My latex slave I owned was really kinky, and she wanted to do that, but it wasnt like a big penis gag, it was more of an addition to a latex mask. Also, she lived with her girlfriend (I owned both of them!) so that helped with safety in case if something went wrong.

Posted
10 hours ago, MasterAidan said:

I know you can solve that with liquid food, so they dont need to go number 2. And I know the community is very split with long term chastity play but I know it is doable. Also if that wasn't an option, id make the anal plug able to be removed when the Master allows it, and have a locking mechanism.

Liquid food does not mean someone will not have a bowel movement, it doesn’t even mean that all BM’s would be liquid.

Posted
7 hours ago, MasterAidan said:

Thanks! I'm hoping the vaginal dildo would be fine, but I did have doubts of a thrusting dildo in the ass, I know there are some materials that might make that work (though expensive!) but definitely needs more research. Yeah sad that a thrusting anal dildo seems less possible, would a rotating one work?

Rotating, thrusting, even no movement…if there is something in the anal cavity, there needs to be lube. The anus does not self-lubricate like the vagina

Posted
MasterAiden, you’re obviously not very educated about the body if you think providing liquid food wouldn’t produce bm. Bm is the body’s way of getting rid of toxins, just like urine. You better go back and understand the basic biology of the body. EVERYONE HAS A BM & without one, you would eventually KILL THEM.
Posted
2 minutes ago, KYCouple4550 said:
MasterAiden, you’re obviously not very educated about the body if you think providing liquid food wouldn’t produce bm. Bm is the body’s way of getting rid of toxins, just like urine. You better go back and understand the basic biology of the body. EVERYONE HAS A BM & without one, you would eventually KILL THEM.

*Has to have

Posted
20 minutes ago, KYCouple4550 said:

Thanks! That helps a lot. I'll have to research that then! I guess what I was wondering is would liquid food, make needing to take the plug out happen less often? I'm an engineer, not a biologist, and a student, so I appreciate you telling me this. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

Rotating, thrusting, even no movement…if there is something in the anal cavity, there needs to be lube. The anus does not self-lubricate like the vagina

Yeah I did know that the anus doesnt self lubricate, but I was hoping no movement still worked. I was hoping to find a material that didn't run as much of a risk of damage, or find a way to get it to lubricate itself.

Posted
1 hour ago, MasterAidan said:

Thanks! That helps a lot. I'll have to research that then! I guess what I was wondering is would liquid food, make needing to take the plug out happen less often? I'm an engineer, not a biologist, and a student, so I appreciate you telling me this. 

I’m a nurse, so any questions, I don’t care to answer, actually liquid food will make them have no solid bm, so it will be loose watery diarrhea constantly.

Posted
45 minutes ago, KYCouple4550 said:

I’m a nurse, so any questions, I don’t care to answer, actually liquid food will make them have no solid bm, so it will be loose watery diarrhea constantly.

That does not sound ideal!