Ever Have Really Vivid Bad Feelings/Dreams

AbdnDaddyDom

AbdnDaddyDom
Posted

Does anyone else get these and been right? 

Not premonitions, as its not an actual event you get the feeling about. Just that something bad may happen to the person in your thoughts. 

Twice before I've had these about a certain person and twice something has happened. 

I'm getting a similar sense just now though not sure if this is being confused by what's going on with myself right now. 

It's just an awful feeling to be scared that someone you care about about could be in trouble. 

Posted
Beware the law of attraction, it works both ways.
I’ve don’t think I’ve experienced this personally but I have felt anxious for somebody (I had some insight into their circumstances) which can feel quite foreboding. I reached out and met up with them….and we had a damn good (clean!) time too, the pit of impending doom I was feeling in my stomach disappeared also.
Posted
9 minutes ago, little-boo said:
Beware the law of attraction, it works both ways.
I’ve don’t think I’ve experienced this personally but I have felt anxious for somebody (I had some insight into their circumstances) which can feel quite foreboding. I reached out and met up with them….and we had a damn good (clean!) time too, the pit of impending doom I was feeling in my stomach disappeared also.

I agree with that. I haven't experienced it myself yet, but I've heard about people experiencing it.

Posted
Chronically, i dream in color with smell and taste. Theyre so vivid I frequently can’t distinguish dream from reality. Unfortunately theyre almost always nightmares and seldomly good
YorkshireBiker
Posted

As a biker, I get a feeling, like a 6th sense, that something is going to happen around me. It’s usually a car about to pull into my path or something. I always pay attention to them and it has gotten me out of a few situations. 

Posted
I get those, but I can’t pinpoint when they’re gonna happen, I just have to live with the knowledge that shits about to go down at some point.
Posted
Yes I have had them multiple times when I was in the service. Now just when a cops around when I’m being too rowdy on the road. My wife has and continues to have them. Humans are amazing beings and we still have a lot to learn. I tend to be more cautious and aware when I get a “feeling” or, when my wife has a dream.
AbdnDaddyDom
Posted

Update.... had such a vivid dream last night. Scarily vivid. Was told I was screaming before I woke. Gave the nursing staff a fright.

I can remember so much of it. Scared the shit out of me