Asexual yet into BDSM and ageplay?

Posted

So, I'm a rare case.... I'm aexual, completely sex-repulsed to the point where genitlia overall is triggering for me, yet the DD/LG thing, or at least the dom/sub lifestyle is intriguing? Mostly because alot of my friends say I act like a brat, but... am I the only asexual who feels odd, and almost forbdden for this kind of thing?

Posted
11 hours ago, bluegirl02 said:

So, I'm a rare case.... I'm aexual, completely sex-repulsed to the point where genitlia overall is triggering for me, yet the DD/LG thing, or at least the dom/sub lifestyle is intriguing? Mostly because alot of my friends say I act like a brat, but... am I the only asexual who feels odd, and almost forbdden for this kind of thing?

No need to feel weird. DD/LG, or D/s relationships can be non-sexual without problems. I've heard of few people in such relationships who don't do anything sexual.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Im the same im Asexual, i hate anythink sex related and im also a DDLB, but its harder to find people i think.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Asexuality is a recognized orientation in the Seattle kink scene, despite the fact that occasionally sex play can be found in some dungeons. Mollena Lee Williams-Haas recently had an episode of her All That and Mo podcast called "Why I Hate Sex Parties". While she's not asexual, she confirms that seeing sex on the dungeon floor is rare for all sex-positivity championed in many BDSM circles.

At one point, Seattle's Center for Sex Positive Culture had a party called, I think, Werk Lounge, put on by a member who hated watching people have sex. She hung opaque to semi-opaque fabrics from the ceiling to create little play spaces for people who wanted to get loud and / or do pick-up play, but who weren't exhibitionists. I didn't like her music choices, but otherwise found the setting lovely.

Not everyone combines sex and BDSM, though I know of a fair amount of people who consider sex to be part of aftercare - so that's definitely a point to negotiate.