Good ida to let my girlfriend kick me in the chest barefoot?

Tony-5370

Posted

Hi, IK this is weird, but me my GF are into bdsm and want to try something where she kicks my chest and stomach. She will be going pretty hard, and is going barefoot. She isn't a martial artist, but she is a soccer player, and has an athletic build 5'10 130 lbs.

Posted

what's a really good idea is to stop making shit up.

you were here little over a month ago when your alleged girlfriend was a blackbelt in taekwondo who allegedly wanted to kick you in the face - and now you've suddenly a football player who wants to kick you in the chest

hmmmmm

Posted
5 hours ago, Tony-5370 said:

Hi, IK this is weird, but me my GF are into bdsm and want to try something where she kicks my chest and stomach. She will be going pretty hard, and is going barefoot. She isn't a martial artist, but she is a soccer player, and has an athletic build 5'10 130 lbs.

Stop being a dick then people will stop wanting to kick you

Posted
You know you can write your lies down on a piece of paper and read them by yourself right? You don’t need to waste everyone else’s time when you’re looking to stroke your own ego or get some attention.
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
Try getting a life , instead of inventing a make believe one.
Posted

Blimey your girlfriend is making it through all the major sports, next month she’ll be a cage fighter 🙄

Posted
*** of heart and *** vessels of lungs , lungs , airway and spleen . Contusions , rupture of heart valves , disruption of heartbeat rhythm causing cardiac arrest aka death . That's all I'm gonna say .