Rimming/Anal and anal play

Oliver-2925

Posted

So my main fetish is assholes, especially rimming and anal. Ive done alot of it with previous girlfriends etc and past relationships. Ive been seeing my missus for a long time now and every time we approach the subject she recoils very quickly. This is also rhe case for threesomes etc, although she has expressed some interest in the latter.

Shes never done it before and I have tried reassuring her and taking it slowly but nothing seems to work. Not too sure what the next step is. Girls Im keen to hear from you as to your opinions on this matter.

Thanks in advance! 

Posted

if you've raised it more than once and it's still a no then persisting is a no no.  you need to accept this isn't going to happen

if she did cave in and just do it then :

a) consent via *** isn't consent

b) it's just not going to be as enjoyable, especially not for her.

sometimes the best thing to do is to accept it isn't happening and ask what is more important to you : her or anal. 

Posted

Exactly what eyemblacksheep said! 

Pressure destroys a relationship in my opinion and experience. Sounds like you guys are in a vanilla relationship? As said before, what is more important to you? 

Pressure can make someone feel devalued, and it's far from consentual.  

With regards to her expressing an interest in 3somes, was it relaying a fantasy that turns her on to 'talk' about but with no interest or intention of acting on? 

Perhaps you could talk about what if any, desires and fantasies she may like to try one day, without trying to steer the discussion to your own persuasion? 

Posted
On 10/7/2019 at 10:05 AM, Oliver-2925 said:

Shes never done it before and I have tried reassuring her and taking it slowly but nothing seems to work. Not too sure what the next step is. 

...to simply have enough respect that she doesn’t share the same fetish’s as you!

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

...to simply have enough respect that she doesn’t share the same fetish’s as you!

You hit the nail on the head there. 

Posted
On 10/8/2019 at 9:18 PM, BigPolly said:

I dont pressure her into it at all and Ive pretty much but given up on it now. I was just keen to hear peoples thoughts on this If they have experienced similar things. I completely respect her but sometimes it is difficult when it comes to sex.

Sex xan be quite plain at times but then again there is the odd occasion where it is amazing but in regards to trying new kinks etc it is pretty much non existant.

I know she has kinks, everyone does but im not sure whether shes just afraid of rejection or judgement if she talks about them. In regards to the threesome group sex etc we have discussed this in great detail and she has highlighted that shes interested in MMF at some point but not FFM. 

Posted

I absolutely love have my clean shaving ass Tong Tong rimmed lick spread open eating well my carts pulled between my legs backwards teased well she's sucking it into her mouth burying your tongue in my ass just can't get her to do it enough so any suggestions on how to get hurt in worship my ass and cock like I do her pussy and ass