le****

Posted

Hi I'm new here I'm from Manchester, UK

Bossypants
Posted

Hello,

nice to meet you all.

Posted
Just call me Madame Little. I am just introducing myself!
Bossypants
Posted

Hello from Mississippi!

Posted
An hour outside of Columbus, Ohio.
Posted
Heyyyyy.... New here... Curious...
Posted
Hi, new here! Would love to connect to other queer domm/es ISO community & hopefully you’re open to my ears, kind of, but not really, new to a lot of things. Covid made me very closed off n I’m ready to start re-entering my local scene.
Posted
Hello kinda new here we are from Phoenix, New York looking for education about the lifestyle how to live it more on a 24/7 dom/hub and I sub have been together 28 years we both been a bit lazy with the lifestyle and it’s a total turn off for both ends because of it we need to jump start the role any advice would be appreciated thank you all
Posted
Hello all!

I am new here. I am looking to reengage with the BDSM community after my divorce. I have a variety of experiences and am happy to friendly chat with anyone.
Posted

Hey. Just wanted to say I'm new here and ready to meet some new peeps

Posted
Hi, looking forward to learning how to be obedient and submissive. Also looking to meet new peeps
Posted
I’m new to the app but been in the lifestyle for over 2 decades. Love meeting new people and hoping to find a new sub and great conversations and always trying to learn
Posted
Hi All, new here, curious and looking for learn/explore!
Posted

Hello. I'm not so new to the scene but I haven't used this app in forever. Looking forward to finding an obedient sub.

Posted

Hi. I’m new here. I’m new to the scene *

Posted
Oh and have been in the lifestyle/BDSM for 2 years
Posted
Hi I'm new from Birmingham uk. Male