New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

Fantastic Guys,  thank you for listening..............and a Big Welcome to all the newcomers

Posted
Hello linxie I'm also pretty new hope you're ok
Posted

Hi everyone I’ve been here 2yrs & feel like I’m part of the wallpaper. 

Welcome to anyone who’s creeping in from the sidelines, stick with us cos we’re lovely 😊  

Posted

I'm (obviously) not new - but secretly one day hoped for an "introduce yourself" thread, so I could.

I've been here circa 2 years - what I've been looking for has changed a little (I'm open to see how things are) - I've got a complex situation as I'm married but poly - my wife knows I'm here : I'm also a fetish blogger and film slave.

Posted

Again welcome to everyone who has said Hi so far and to those future newbies.

I joined just over a year ago,  had a bit of break due to my health but have been back now for 4 months and I have to say I love this place.  I love the diversity it offers and also the amazing people who kindly share their knowledge.  I have made some great friends since being here and I look forward to making many more in the future.  If I can offer any advice, it would be to join in as much as you can,  you won't regret it and you will learn so much on the way,  so please enjoy and let your journey unfold..............

Posted
Hello sexies, I'm Hexy, i've been on Fetish for a long while now. i've met some wonderful with the help of Fetish.com . I've found out so much about the world of BDSM that i never knew about with the help of the comunity here and in the process discovered more about myself.
Posted

Hey everyone, I've been here nearly two years met my first Dom from here but that ended badly which ended up me taking a 6 months break from this site but I came back in February 2018. I've not changed that much with what I was looking for on here. Since the start on here I've met some wonderful people i call family and friends! I've been on one hell of a journey since being on here but I've met some truly amazing folk @BigPolly @Beau @Queenie63 @Jed @Allison@Mz_Whiplash @saphy @PixieDust just to name a few there are plenty others I don't wanna bore you with everyone's names lolol. But two names I really wanna mention and they are @sub_miss_1 who I am mentoring at the moment and makes me proud the journey she is on and how far she's coming along and @Liam52 my Sir my everything 💓 who I also met on here you've saved me when I was at my lowest and have given my confidence back when I didn't think it would.  This is a great place to meet like minded people and get great information and help from experienced people in this great community.

oops sorry to waffle on and go off the topic just couldn't help myself 🤣🤣

PocketPrincess
Posted

Hello! I'm B, have previously been a switch but now a committed Domme. I've been speaking to a few lovely members already but thought I'd introduce myself here :) 

Any Domme tips appreciated 💖

Posted
I’m just wondering if anyone knows an area where there are shops that sell latex clothes?
Posted

@Lilmonster it's been our privilege to watch you grow in your journey and with @Liam52 guiding you on your next steps you will only go from strength to strength💙

I might as well say hi to everyone whilst I'm here....iv been here for 2 years now...watched the passing traffic🤣but made some fabulous acquaintances on the way!!! Special mention to the one and only @saphy for everything that she is and all that WE are💙 thanks to Fetish...without this platform we would have continued on separate paths💙

Remember the journey is long and the path will test you, just stay true to yourself and be happy😁💙

Posted

Hello everyone. Dont really know what to put here. Joined here to see if i could find someone with the same kinks as me and to possibly to arrange to try them out. Never had the chance to try them out. 

Posted

Suffering from combat PTSD I like to try any holistic treatments as I can Acupuncture was a great one only the VA wouldn't cover it so I get a couple injectiabes so I started exploring well it is now a fettish is this a rare fettish? And yes I understand complications associated and I'm very clean and always use new equipment

Posted

Hello everyone! New to the site. I hope it’s a reliable way to find what I’m looking for and make some new friends in the process! 😀

Posted

Hello I'm captaindaring from Detroit ,mi and I am into heavy kink ,it's wonderful to be here  !

Gandolf420Guerilla
Posted

Just another proud pervert.. Lived a very vanilla sex life. Huge fan of anal play both ways. 

Posted
12 hours ago, Gandolf420Guerilla said:

Just another proud pervert.. Lived a very vanilla sex life. Huge fan of anal play both ways. 

Welcome Gandolf ,have fun !

On 9/26/2019 at 9:43 AM, linxie said:

hello, im new and thought i'd say Hi! :)

Hello linxie and welcome hun 

Posted

I am a sissy with a massive hair fetish. I go to the beauty salon twice a week to have my hair washed and set in rollers, and love being seen in public with my hair in a tight roller set.