New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey! Wassup I’m new I figured I’d get a message out and anyone who would like to can hmu, I’m into almost anything I have a very open mind, new things are exciting
Posted

Hey guys! We're new here. I'm Tash, and my daddy is Jim. We've been together 4 years and only recently started exploring this side of things... Its made us a happier couple 😋 just wanted to say hi and thank you for our warm welcome 😁

Posted

Hello 👋 I probably should have checked it’s ok for me to talk here but... I’m looking forward to being corrected for brat like insubordination if it’s not ok. Im a very happy collared sub popping by to share snippets with you. 

Posted

Hi my a newbie and learning more and more about this lifestyle. Its on my mind a lot. Any advice??

Posted

Hi I’m  a male, 22 years old, and USA based. I am fairly new to this. I had one mistress before and loved the feeling I got from being told what to do.

Thanks!!

Posted

Greetings, everyone. I am a burgeoning submissive looking to explore the world of bondage. Looking forward to getting to know fellow kinksters.

Posted

Hi, I'm new to all this. Wanting to go to a sex party. Anyobe been to one or know of any good classy safe ones?

Posted

Well I’ve been hovering on the sidelines for a while now so... hello. Not new to the kink scene with my LO yet still in awe at the wider community - not really explored outside of home much.

No clue where to start regarding events, munches finding friends, mentors and generally you amazing lot... yet willing to keep learning and exciting to be able to embrace the kink rather than stifle it.

Posted (edited)

After years of sexual repression I am free to explore so no I will not be ascribing to any particular "feast" until I've observed the crowd if you will. 😏 Aside of that, any preferences I uncover? Discover? Will pop up on my profile page. 😁

Edited by RedsFables
Typo
Posted

Hello ello fellow fetish folk I'm new, fresh faced, un corrupted, wet behind the ears and oh so willing to meet lovely new people and have all of my boundaries tested. 

Posted
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:12 AM, Ilexbigg said:

New to the community,  say Hi!!

Hi

Posted
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:04 AM, newbie761 said:

Greetings, everyone. I am a burgeoning submissive looking to explore the world of bondage. Looking forward to getting to know fellow kinksters.

Hi and welcome, I'm sure you will find what your looking for.

Posted (edited)

I'm new to this too

Im looking up some toys for future use. Uh huh

What's your favourite toy to play with? 

Edited by Exploringsm
Something someone shared so I replied
Posted

Hi! New here, new to ds relationship. My man has lots of experience with ds sex and play, I don't. Hispreference is sub, and I want to please him as dom but am absolutely 100% clueless. We switchand he's very good at dom but I want to be able to be dom too, have literally no ideas nor where tostart am desperate for ideas, guidance from fem doms to help me learn.

Posted

HI, newish to this site but not the UK scene.  Took a little time out and ended up a few years oops Done the usual run od the old munch and club scene, just here to make new friends and see what happens from there.

Posted
Hi I'm Jay, well not at birth but my first mistress gave me Jay, needless to say Ive kept it as a reminder of her kindness. I am new here, but I am an experienced switch functionally, although I prefer submission. I think it brings a balance to my life and makes me become things (like gentle, quiet, patient) that are hard for me to be otherwise. Not to mention that it doesn't often afford me the inhibition that might have kept me from so many of the experiences I have been so grateful for in pursuit of my one kink, which is a mistress who knows that i would do anything for her. It has been my experience that there is sometimes a point in my relationship with someone who is truly my mistress, where at the same time she realizes there are no more limits she feels she shouldn't/can't push, and I realize that she truly cares and is about more than herself and that I trust her completely. I have had this moment once In 20 years and it was so intoxicating I will chase it forever. Anyway....Good to meet you all.
Posted

Brand new to this site and just exploring possibilities. I'm not into excessive *** or ***, but I do like to be bossed around and consensually ravaged. Are there degrees of dom/sub, or is it all-in or nothing?

Posted
7 hours ago, Maraa73 said:

Brand new to this site and just exploring possibilities. I'm not into excessive *** or ***, but I do like to be bossed around and consensually ravaged. Are there degrees of dom/sub, or is it all-in or nothing?

possibly one for another thread.  But, there's always different degrees.  I think sometimes there's a lot of crossed lines between fetish/fantasy/play and being a sub - not that the two are always mutually exclusive which complicates things further.    But certainly, if there's something you don't like then you don't look for a relationship that involves it.