New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
7 hours ago, Maraa73 said:

Brand new to this site and just exploring possibilities. I'm not into excessive *** or ***, but I do like to be bossed around and consensually ravaged. Are there degrees of dom/sub, or is it all-in or nothing?

possibly one for another thread.  But, there's always different degrees.  I think sometimes there's a lot of crossed lines between fetish/fantasy/play and being a sub - not that the two are always mutually exclusive which complicates things further.    But certainly, if there's something you don't like then you don't look for a relationship that involves it. 

Posted

Hello everyone, my name is Anthony. I've been a member of this site for over a year, however, I have only recently started to take interest in it. I know what role I like already, I'm just looking for a little help and advice to be better and to get a little more understanding! 

AgentProvocateur
Posted

Hi everyone! I might not find a single member of this community in a 1000km radius but I have already found lots of valuable and authentic information. Great community! After 46 years of vanilla relationships I found a someone with whom to explore. We want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes, although she already is so much into it than I. So great to be here.

Posted

Hello everyone, I'm very new to this and only have experiences on my own so am looking for a way of being introduced to the community safely.

Many thanks

Posted

Hi all very new to this scene.  Only just started acting as a slave for a online Master bit not sure how it all works.  Any advice would be great 

Posted

Hi all! So a little about me: I have had a pretty shit relationship with sex; I’m a germophobe and am throughly done with being an animated masturbatory tool. I want to actually enjoy sex. Though I’m naturally shy, I’m ready to take the directors role and see if I  can express myself in a safe environment. Anyway, aside from that, I’m a writer still doing the daily grind trying to wring out inspiration in each moment. I love music and live gigs, literature, hiking; just no romantic walks on the beach or candlelit dinners 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Prince_Coco said:

Hi all! So a little about me: I have had a pretty shit relationship with sex; I’m a germophobe and am throughly done with being an animated masturbatory tool. I want to actually enjoy sex. Though I’m naturally shy, I’m ready to take the directors role and see if I  can express myself in a safe environment. Anyway, aside from that, I’m a writer still doing the daily grind trying to wring out inspiration in each moment. I love music and live gigs, literature, hiking; just no romantic walks on the beach or candlelit dinners 

Hi, I'm sure you will find plenty of people to chat to here, I'm willing,

Posted

Hi all, I'm into rough play, bondage, deep throat, 69, sub, dom, BDSM, NSA, FWB etc. Looking for some slim/average ladies closer as can be to Reading to explore more.

Posted

Hi, new here, didn’t know this site existed. Looks good, hope to meet some new people here.

Posted

Hello. I am new here. 

I am looking for a female Dom or younger couple to teach me. 

My mind is fertile my body less so. 

Initially looking to find my limits. 

Posted
Hi there. Any Manchester, North west kinksters in today? Looking to make friends x
Posted
Hello, i been here before but wasn't people here before, Hello :)
Justinandlex19
Posted
Hello. Only been here a couple days :)
Posted
Hi. Just joined yesterday and I’m loving it. I have so much to learn.
Posted
Hello just joined and cant wait to learn and live the life.
Posted
I'm also new, can't wait to meet new people
Posted
New to the site but not the lifestyle, hopefully I’ll make some cool friends here! 😊
Posted
Very new, very much in the first stages and looking for connections