New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

hi. im 26 years old. Argentinian sub living currently in KOLN, Germany.

If some DOM is interested in knowing each other and have an interesting talk, i will be glad to make it =) 

Posted

Hey! I am new around here! I apologize for not having any pics but i work in a very public field and this could affect my career (Though i am very willing to share photos privately ;)), i'm quite experimental and would love to get to know more people <3

Posted

Hi I'm new here and to the lifestyle. Will take any advice 

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone I have been here a while now and just getting the confidence to speak out publicly I have to say I find this place incredible as it is probably the only place (right now) where I can be ME the real me.

its so refreshing to read everyone else being so honest about their likes and dislikes and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to chat to me so far so many amazing people here. 

hopefully many more people to talk to and learn from 

x

Edited by Sissy4unow
Miss spelling
Aaronfrac2889
Posted

Hello I'm Aaron and I'm very new, and hoping to find someone that is both local and patient with newbies 

Posted

Brand new to the website and keen to chat to others, drop me a message! 

Posted

Just be yourselves, it's ok to be shy so don't worry, you'll find people here are friendly and helpful,oh yes, and non-judgemental 😁

Posted (edited)

Hi very new here.

I feel I fit into the Sub side of things. But not overly sure what.

Looking for  male Dom to talk to at the least.

Edited by AzrealDumas
Posted

Don't worry, just read the magazine here, the various forum posts, and the chat rooms, I'm sure you'll soon discover more about yourself 😁

Posted

Hi I'm new, I'm looking to experience a wide range of fetish as I seem to like a lot of things on here.

MsSwitchyWitchy
Posted

Hi there :) I'm new to these parts. I'm a 32 year old female Australian. I'm happily married, with an online lover who I enjoy some kinky stuff with- we're both switch. I'm bi-curious and poly-flexible. I find I enjoy the emotional and social connection with people before I become attracted to them.  I'm excited to be on fetish.com to learn more about others and deepen my understanding of kink related stuff  :)

Posted

Hello. Technically not new here, but I only really became active recently, so, better late than never, right?.

I am Simon, a 22 year old catboy from the Southeastern U.S. I'm into bondage, light ***, and pet play, with a bit of big/little play mixed in as well. I'm looking for other pets and caretakers to make friends and RP with. :3

LasVegasFistFan
Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone...I’m Ryan, a 36 year old man in Las Vegas.  I just joined and am hoping to find some likeminded kinky friends. My kinks include but are not limited to vaginal insertions, fisting, stretching/gaping and things alone those lines. As you can imagine it’s not an easy bar topic to introduce. I’d love to hear from anyone sharing these curiosities. 

Edited by Formysexualpleasure
Posted

Rookies, who wants to be trained by a bewitched dominant female should contact me. i will own you as my property and teach you how to explore my body and my kinky side. you will be submissive to my sexual desire.

Posted

Hi, 

As my nickname says - I'm a new male sub. I'm into spanking, but I have never been spanked. That's pretty unfortunate. I hope to find someone who will. There are probably a lot like me out there looking for that woman who can spank you. 
So why me? I'm a trustful, relaxed, normal body but with a nice ass. Let me prove it. 

Based in Denmark - Travel a lot. 

I like to chat and talk so please don't be shy to write.

Amanda-Strange
Posted

Hi everyone I joined yesterday. My kinks and fetishes have grown from things my ex wife made me do for her. I'm not bisexual In the way that most are. I enjoy sharing a cock with a sexy woman and I am happy to give blow jobs and swallow and although I've only had dildos and vibrators in me anally I am intrigued to know what a real cock feels like anally so if I was in a 3some and the woman wanted it the other guy can take me anally. I do enjoy receiving anal pleasure and I like the taste and feel of a man's hard cock in my mouth but I don't find men attractive it's purely a sexual attraction to the cock not the guy. My ex wife asked for a 3some when we first got together and within an hour I had found a guy on a swinging website and he was knocking on my front door as my wife and myself was getting out of a bath. I didn't mind him kissing my ex wife and when he put his tongue in her pussy I must confess I got very excited and extremely hard! My ex wife was playing with his cock while he licked her pussy and then she pulled me close and I had no idea what she was about to do! Before I knew it she had pushed my head down on his cock and she said suck it for me! I was shaking with nervousness and I wasn't sure if I could actually let another man's cock into my mouth!! I took a deep breath and opened my mouth and she pushed my head down really quickly so his cock was in my mouth and touching the back of my throat. As I relaxed I started enjoying myself and enjoying the smile and look of pure excitement and pleasure my ex wife has as she played with his cock and pushed my head up and down on his cock. After a little while of us sucking fucking and licking each other my ex wife lay back and said that I had to suck till he cum so he lay back and I took his cock in my mouth and started licking and sucking. An hour later and his legs was shaking and he was moaning extremely loud I felt his cock throb and a small amount of pre cum hit my tongue and It was the first time I had tasted pre cum and I thought it was sweet then without warning a full hot load of cum shot out of his cock in my mouth I jumped a little and my ex wife said don't you dare spit! So I let it sit on my tongue and showed her that I had a LARGE load of cum in my mouth and she said now you can swallow it. I was nervous about swallowing but with a large gulp I swallowed and although it was a little bitter I realized that I liked it! That was the only mmf 3some we had but we had a few ffm 3somes. My ex wife started getting me to wear her lingerie and make up. She is bisexual and wanted me to be full bisexual she said she wanted me to have a boyfriend who she could watch me suck and watch him fuck me anally. That never happened but she got a 10 inch strap on and started using it on me 3 times a week for 8 years and she got me to buy my own lingerie to wear for her. She got me to eat my cum either from her pussy or she had me cum in a glass and drink it 4 times a week. I started to feel sexy wearing sexy lingerie from places like Ann summers and other sex shops. So now I love wearing lingerie and eating my cum and using sex toys anally. I have fantasies of having a woman soft dominating me.

Posted

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new in this community.

I would love to meet many peoples, friends and find potential kinksters

Add me as a friend, 

thank you

ShibariJuteExplorer
Posted

Hello everyone, I just joined today so I'm a newb, don't expect much from me lol..I gotta say though, this place seems fun.

I recently found out I love using rope..Jute rope for shibari activities right after my first taste of experience..but it flipped a switch in me or more like it pulled my  trigger, now I crave more experience haha which brought me to this place when I was searching for something in my area..but no luck on my end..so now I'm here just to make friends... anyways. I hope you all have a kinky F-in time!!! Lol

Posted

I am new to the bsdm scene. I want to learn more about kinks and fetishes. Any help would be appreciated on how I can get more involved with bsdm and how to explore my fetishes.

Posted

Hi everyone I’m a 19 year old white male in the sf/Bay Area I’m 6ft. And 150 pounds I’m new to this scene and thought the safest place to start would be online(ironic haha). All jokes aside I’d love to meet people and discuss and maybe figure out where on the link spectrum I fall.