New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Doubleddipper
Posted

Good evening, hope your all well and keeping yourselves safe in these trying times.

I'm DD/masterD I'm new to this site but have been playing for a while.

Due to lots of commitments I prefer to play online. I'm looking for online subs. Preference female but also work with couples and sometimes single males.

As an online Dom I like to set tasks based on the subs likes, dislikes and links. I cater tasks to the subs individuals requirements.

I enjoy working with newbie's and seeing how far they're willing to push their boundaries.

I won't go into too much detail now but i will be finding my way around this site over the next few weeks and will hopefully get to talk to some of you soon.

In the meantime, have fun and stay safe.

MasterD

Posted

Good morning everyone iv just joined dont no what to Say but hope everyone is well x 

Kennym020753
Posted

New to this not really sure what it’s all about but looking for new life experiences 

a warm welcome to you all and stay safe out there people 

brizzy-9628
Posted

hey there, just joined. very new to all this!

Posted

Hi - checking in. Very much a veteran, but new to the site. Cheers! 

Posted

Hi, I’m Kay. I’ll love to get to know more about BDSM. I feel like this is my next lifestyle and exactly what I’m looking for. Any advice?

Posted

hey, im Kelly. happy to be here to find out new things.  stay safe

Posted
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 4:02 AM, ReddRabbit said:

Hi - checking in. Very much a veteran, but new to the site. Cheers! 

Hi and welcome, veteran!, you ain't old enough, me on the other hand, lol

Posted

Very new to things.

Fur fetish couple. 

qwertytothemax
Posted

A note to the noobies - A great place to get to know the active members of the community is in the chatrooms (Seen at the top of your browser).

Eagerpleaser58
Posted

Hello all I'm curious and love the thought of giving control to a mistress or prodomme. I have very little luck in finding a sincere godess. BDSM turns me on water sports bondage pegging and spanking all excit me. Best place to locate a prodomme or mistress is what I'd love to know. Thank you!

Posted

Hiya there lovelies!

I recently figured out what I liked and vanilla relationships will never be fullfilling enough! I am here to meet nice, like-minded people, not bore myself to death during lockdown and who knows what else. I've heard kinksters can be an awesome, accepting and caring community... so, what's not to like? 

Ody x 

Posted

Hi I’m new here. I find myself wanting to be fem  cd sissy

Posted

Uhm, hi? Im a relatively nervous/shy/awkward person when it comes to this stuff. BDSM has intrigued me for a few years but in admist of finding myself (like one does in their ***age years) I found out I was asexual, but yet still intrigued by this lifestyle. Could be the trauma and shitty fanfictions, but I am sure to find out whether im fit for this community or not! 😌

Posted
On 4/9/2020 at 12:07 AM, qwertytothemax said:

A note to the noobies - A great place to get to know the active members of the community is in the chatrooms (Seen at the top of your browser).

And on the forums!

We don't all use the chatroom. I'm pretty active on here but I've only ventured into chat a few times.

cautiousswitch
Posted
1 hour ago, WoodlandFox said:

Uhm, hi? Im a relatively nervous/shy/awkward person when it comes to this stuff. BDSM has intrigued me for a few years but in admist of finding myself (like one does in their ***age years) I found out I was asexual, but yet still intrigued by this lifestyle. Could be the trauma and shitty fanfictions, but I am sure to find out whether im fit for this community or not! 😌

BDSM isn't always about sex.  It can be a form of non-sexual intimacy that some people are looking for.

Yes, there is a lot of bad BDSM fan fiction out there.  And fiction written by people whose only experience has been reading other fiction.  Reading posts on this site you'll come across some that make you question if the lifestyle is for you and others that convince you that it is.  It can't be categorized as narrowly as a lot of fiction does, so be patient.

Posted
3 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

Yes, there is a lot of bad BDSM fan fiction out there.  And fiction written by people whose only experience has been reading other fiction.

An important thing to remember, is that fan fiction is about fantasy.  It blows right past the limits of safety and practicality, and goes straight for the extreme and erotic.  It's about creating intense mental images that stir those dominant or submissive energies---perhaps even to the point of orgasm.  Many works are obvious fantasies---like magic or high-tech garments, that with the snap of a finger or the push of a button, seal their wearers into a brutally-tight and permanent leather or latex prison.  However, other stories, on their surface, appear much closer to reality.  They employ actual gear, while avoiding the fact that such a scene would take months, if not years of skill and practice to safely achieve---if it was even safe or practical at all.  It is this latter quandary that has kept many, myself included, from attempting erotic fiction.

Perhaps, the moderators of this list could compose a disclaimer, something along the line of, "The following is a work of fantasy fiction, and should not be attempted in real life..."  This disclaimer could be posted in a "Read Me" header at the top of the stories forum.  Authors who have written a story depicting unsafe or non-consensual scenes, could then copy and paste that disclaimer to the head of their work.  I suspect that a lot of aspiring authors would be more willing to post their works, if they could lead-off with such a disclaimer.

Posted
8 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

BDSM isn't always about sex.  It can be a form of non-sexual intimacy that some people are looking for.

Yes, there is a lot of bad BDSM fan fiction out there.  And fiction written by people whose only experience has been reading other fiction.  Reading posts on this site you'll come across some that make you question if the lifestyle is for you and others that convince you that it is.  It can't be categorized as narrowly as a lot of fiction does, so be patient.

Thank you 🖤💜🖤

Jasmin-8942
Posted

Hi everyone! I’m new here. I’m 23, from the UK, and realised I’m into Dom/sub relationships. I’m interested in exploring my dominant side but I’m so lost!! 

Posted
4 hours ago, Jasmin-8942 said:

Hi everyone! I’m new here. I’m 23, from the UK, and realised I’m into Dom/sub relationships. I’m interested in exploring my dominant side but I’m so lost!! 

Hi, Jasmin-8942:  Here's some 'please reads' - just for your own safety.

https://www.fetish.com/topic/11135-grace-millane/?tab=comments#comment-49020

https://www.fetish.com/topic/11201-those-new-to-the-scene-please-read/

Read the threads - comment - 'react' :$ - and you'll soon find your feet and get to know people.  There is a chat room but it can get awfully busy in there, we don't use it as we prefer to communicate with friends in here through the forums, threads and discussions or by PM.  Good luck and send us a PM if we can be of help.

CarmillaKitten
Posted

Hello everyone! 26, US, and I'm newish to all of this, certainly new to the possibility of practicing it. I've been into the general idea of broad term BDSM for a long time but now I want to actually start doing some research and chatting so when my partner and I go more into it I can make sure we're doing it safely for the both of us :D

Posted

Hi, hope everyone is keeping safe! Fairly new here, getting my feet slowly!