New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

Hello! I am a BBW who is very new to this community. I have always wanted to explore my more submissive side but I have never felt comfortable enough with someone to try things out. Does anyone have any pointers on how to find someone who would help me explore submission and knows what they are doing? I am nervous about putting my trust in the wrong person!

Posted

Hi all, I'm new... 🙂 thanks for adding me..

Posted

New sub here, finally accepted my submissive self and have joined to find like minded people as well as explore. I don't think I'm a specific type of sub but I do know what things I'm not comfortable with, what I am comfortable with and what I have an open mind with 😊

Posted

Hey everyone, always been a submissive buy finally trying to find the courage to get out there and hopefully find a domme to serve

ThornsAndRoses
Posted (edited)

Hi! New to the site and hoping to find a great community, learn more about myself, and maybe more. I hope everyone's doing well!

Sorry, should've said at least that I am submissive and a lesbian, but I'm happy to make friends with anyone!

Edited by ThornsAndRoses
add a bit of info
Posted

Hey, I'm new to all this and I'm pretty sure I'm a sub with a Daddy kink lol.
It's awesome to meet you all.

Posted

Hi all, nice to meet you all. 

I have been interested in BDSM for some years but only recently began to experiment with my sub (wife). 

It was actually because she was enjoying a few sun specific groups I thought I would see what was around for doms or everyone in the lifestyle. 

Always looking to learn and to be inspired we are still learning what works for us and building our collection of toys to play with. 

We are both happy to meet others to converse with and maybe in time we might one day invite someone else to join us in play. 

39 year old male dom 

PrayforMojo
Posted

Hello just wanted to say hi

Posted

Hey all. I go by pandii and I'm so excited to make new friends and get more involved within the community. I've been so shy and unsure as to how to get more active and speak to people near me so I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to speak to like minded people and hopefully create a few friendships along the way

Posted

I’m new to the community looking for friends and ........

Posted

I am new to the community, just intrested in talking to other likeminded and expand my horizons

PlayFulOrgasms
Posted

Just here to satisfy all thy hearts desires

george1537
Posted

i am new here to the community looking to make new friends and expand my horizons

NoviceAron
Posted

Hello all, name is Callum. Newly exploring being a sub instead of just lurking.

Posted

Not to the lifestyle but I just found this site.

Posted

For so many time I used to think I wasn’t normal liking what I like, but from last 5/6 years I started to dive on my wishes and fantasies even being most online. Still a bit hard to find and talk to guys who are into the same that I’m, but maybe this community can help with it.

Posted

Hello I've been in here a few months and wanted to say hello and ask for help exploring my sub side

Onetime-4883
Posted

100% Dom 0% Sub. Not looking for $ just fun. Hmu if you're into it ❤️

Posted

Hi, I am from the uk and I’m after females to nurture and train.

Posted

Hello Am new here....anyone please tell me more about the site and what’s going on

Tarzan-2296
Posted

Hello I am a lifestyle slave my name is Tarzan it says to introduce myself and that's what I'm doing searching for a mean strict dominating demanding mistress