New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

NaughtyCouple69
Posted (edited)

Hello all,

Myself and my partner are very new to the BDSM world and we are slowly experimenting with new ideas.  We are both switches and love every moment of it.

We have both decided that we need to explore various sites to learn new things and hopefully make some friends.

Myself, the male, I’m straight. However my partner, the female, is bisexual.

We have both thought about having another woman to join our sexual encounters. Weather it’s for BDSM or casual sex.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by NaughtyCouple69
Edited a sentence as it didn’t make any sense.
Posted

Hey y’all ..I’m new in this life style .. I wish I can meet someone to find myself with ... I’m kinda traveler I’ve no problem with distance... peace ✌🏻

Posted

Hey all, been here a few weeks... complete beginner. Here to learn from experienced switches, learn about from people with different dynamics and attend local munches.

Posted

Hey y’all I’m new here looking to experience new things and figure out my own kinks and explore my fantasies

Posted

Hello all. I’m new here and the community. I’m looking for someone or someones to help me explore the different kinks and fetishes and help me find exactly where I belong in all this. It’s a journey I’m eager to start

Posted

Hi I’m new and found my hobby came in handy during lockdown ;-)

Posted

Hi everyone. I am new here. Just beginning my mtf transition journey and looking for friends and more to support me and be part of me journey. 36yo in Hawaii, open to chat with anyone.

Posted

Hello there, feel free to add me as a friend. Not 100% new, never really used the forums so I though I would say Hi!

Posted

I’m new here and I’ve posted on the thread and I’ve got nothing

Posted
59 minutes ago, hillbillyjay94 said:

I’m new here and I’ve posted on the thread and I’ve got nothing

It might take a while. Your wish is a very specific one. Maybe be prepared to look further from your location?

Posted

Hello to all! Seattle area here and just like you, I am here for many different reasons. Education and connection is part as well as seeking a mutual understanding partner in this weird virus time that has changed much. I am hopeful and optimistic though 🙃

Posted

New and seeking friends to build a network and learn more. Seeking also a patient mentor as my Dom has been redeployed to another country. I have been given permission to seek further tuition in his absence.

Posted

Hello! I’m new here - and fairly new to this as well ... love to explore all things sensual ... make new friends and build a network 😈

Posted

Hi new here ( well about a week), hope to make new friends, learn new stuff and find myself a Mistress /Goddess.  Happy to chat and happy to reply to any messages... 

Posted

hello all,  I'm new to the sight and looking to meet new friends

Posted

Hello I’m new and eager to meet new people/make friends and learn more about the community. 

Posted

Hello there new to the community and the lifestyle looking to share thoughts & desires with likeminded people and learn more about my fetishes as a newbie sub

LittleFoxKinks
Posted

Hello, I joined last week, and have been lurking since. Joined to learn more about kinks and BSM in a safe place. 

If I don't reply to messages, don't take it personally. I just don't do well in situations I feel uncomfortable in, which includes online chats.

Posted

What’s up sexy people I’m new to this just looking for some guidance on my new journey