New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Vandalslut
Posted
On 4/30/2020 at 5:11 AM, LibraryStorm said:

Hi! I’m new here. My name is Amanda. I’m married to a wonderful man, and have an amazing daughter. I’ve been slowly realizing, for a couple of years now, that I’m really interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I know I’m a submissive. Yet to get the courage to talk to my husband about it, not fully... he thinks some of the more vanilla stuff is... all I want. I know I need to talk to him, and discover together. I’m just scared. I’ve only recently accepted that this is apart of me, and not something I can hide from anymore. I joined this site for friends and to learn and not be so shy.

If you're feeling too shy to bring this up with your husband, write him a letter. He may be equally shy, you never know.  Read the columns and discussions here, ask questions of the members and the magazine has plenty of good articles you may find helpful. Good luck.

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/4/2020 at 9:04 AM, Swettness said:

Happy Sunday everyone. I’m really new and very curious, any advice??

What are you curious about? The BDSM life, or  one aspect of it in particular? Read the columns and discussions here, ask questions of the members and the magazine has plenty of good articles you may find helpful. Join the discussions and post questions.  Good luck.

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/7/2020 at 4:27 AM, Syn said:

Hi I'm SYN and ive always wanted to become a sub but im not very sure just how to get into the lifestyle so to speak.

Read the discussions, the magazine articles here, ask questions of the members  in a specific discussion thread, join the discussions. The more you can tell them, the better members here will be able to help you. Send us a PM if you feel we can help. Good luck.

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, Ria2712 said:

Hello 🙋‍♀️....I am Ria and i am a newbie here!

Are you a newbie to this site or to the BDSM life?

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, Zaratnak said:

Hi everyone, So I'm new here, and kinda nervous. Never really posted anything on a community like this before. But with quarantine going on, it's hard to connect with friends, even harder to connect with friends about this kinda topic... so here I am! 

You'll make friends by reading the threads, joining the discussions, posting questions and commenting - in other words, start connecting with people here.

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/10/2020 at 9:36 AM, Goddess1983 said:

Hello everyone. New here as of today. I'm here to learn more. I have a friend who has always been obsessed with me, wanting me to be his GF and I even considered once a few years ago but just never took him up on fhe offer because he was a more submissive type and that just didn't seem like it was for me.  Fast forward six years to now, and I'm even married and he still wants to be my secret sub.  The problem is, I know nothing about being a fem dom, so I need help, advice, etc. to decide if this is even the right thing for me, so looking around and exploring for now. 

I thought I saw this post somewhere else in the site. Whatever. You're married and this longtime-obsessed submissive man wants to be your secret sub...which will make you his secret Domme.  And he's been obsessed for years. Certainly, it's all very flattering. If you do go forward with this plan, it won't be a secret for very long, one way or another. If you value your marriage, then first talk to your husband and be honest with him. You never know, he may like the idea of a submissive man about the house or a polyamorous relationship.  If you feel that this is not going to be the case, or proves to be not the case, then get away from this obsessed submissive. Secondly - do you think you can maintain the secrecy, lying and sneaking around this liaison will entail?  Secret Sub will either wreck your marriage because he's pleased he's finally got what he wants and now wants it 24/7, or find that his fantasy is not what he expected, blame you for not fulfilling his fantasy and then wreck your marriage. Third, has this obsessed submissive had any experience BEING a submissive?  If not, suggest that he see a professional Dominatrix first - his fantasies may not stand up to the reality. So please - have a look at these possible consequences first and ask yourself if it will be worth it. Good luck, and feel free to send us a PM if you think we can be helpful.

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm new and just joined like 5 minutes ago. I've been exploring the d/s world for a little while as I've never felt right in a so called "normal" relationship. I've started talking to a daddy over the last few days and just wondering if any subs have experience of online d/s relationships?

Posted

Hi im Chalice and iim into ***d feminization...bdsm. Latex. Harnesses ect.

fspljbbcpfwb93
Posted

I'm probably semi-new. I signed up about a month ago but haven't communicated much. Hello to everyone.

Posted

Hi everyone
Am new on here and my name is Dre and am into sun and dom

Posted

Hi kinksters, this is Jack and Eli, we are into bondage, master and slave relationship or TPE, I'm a currently looking for a playmate to be trained alongside my sub, we already have a slave and are looking for another one.

Posted

I'm new to the site, 13 years into the lifestyle. Caregiver-Daddy dom here. A pleasure to meet you all

Goldenrich
Posted

Hi I was new here about 6 weeks ago, and I have have to say other members helped me a lot weather they were from the us or gb that's what I love about this site, its a very nice family to be part of

Slavee-4725
Posted

I'm a 19 m switch but willing to submit to domme any where

Posted

Hi, I'm new to all of this, so if anyone has any experience they can share, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Posted

Hello everyone! I’m old, but new too!

Posted

Im new in this but i wanted to learn more not only for my self but for my future dom...thank you

Posted
2 hours ago, atalanta88 said:

Im new in this but i wanted to learn more not only for my self but for my future dom...thank you

Hi, and welcome to fetish, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here,

Posted

Hi am Evelyn 👋.. pretty face and also a pretty mind I am..

Posted

Hi I’m Dan, new here. I’m bi into leather and latex and looking to meet like minded people.

dogmatique
Posted

Hello everyone.  I've lurked long enough.  Two whole years to be precise.  Funnily enough, this doesn't seem to be the most effective way of engaging with the kink community.  It's quite good if you want to meet non-existant people who want to "chat better in Hangouts" though :confused::jumping:.  You clearly get what you put in, which I guess is as it should be.

So... I'm trying to proactively engage - I'm looking to find people to chat with.  I've sent a few speculative *non creepy* (hopefully received that way!) messages to members who's profiles say they're open to that to break the ice, and to get me talking to people.  I've had a couple of kind and helpful responses from members of good standing - I guess half of the task is identifying them!  The next big leap I guess would be going to a Munch when we're able to.  In the meantime I think it's up to me to increase my knowledge and be respectful.

What other pointers would you good people recommend?