New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Manda_Panda
Posted

Kinda new to BDSM, been in the lifestyle for about a year now. I have a boyfriend/Daddy Dom, who works out of town for weeks at a time. I'm here to meet new friends. So hi, everyone :)

Posted
49 minutes ago, Manda_Panda said:

Kinda new to BDSM, been in the lifestyle for about a year now. I have a boyfriend/Daddy Dom, who works out of town for weeks at a time. I'm here to meet new friends. So hi, everyone :)

Hi, Manda_Panda - we've met some wonderful people here in the last few months - read the posts, make comments, ask questions if you like - write some short stories! Start a discussion. Good luck !

cautiousswitch
Posted

I sort of wanted to wander about the site and check things out before making a formal introduction.

The administrators are active in investigating potential scammers.  I like it. Two thumbs up.  :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But the only people who have spanked me were scammers. :broken_heart:

ReticentRose
Posted

Hi! 

I'm new to the site but I've been around BDSM communities irl for a while. I joined because I want a place to talk about BDSM things with people who don't know me in real life. As a lot of you probably know, community can be a double edged sword, and there are times I'd like a bit more anonymity. 

I very much enjoy bottoming for impact and playing with a variety of partners, but I'm just now very tentatively and cautiously dipping my toes in the water when it comes to submission. I have a lot of issues regarding my own mental health and trauma, and I'm in the midst of trying to untangle my very complex feelings on these matters and figure out what I want and what I don't want. 

While I do discuss some of these matters with my therapist, his limited experience can be a bit of a challenge at times, as can my own embarrassment about discussing such things in a frank and open manner. The first time I brought any of this up with him I had to explain the entire concept of negotiation and consent, and that no, doing a scene with one person is not an invitation for anyone else present to join in and do whatever they please. He was also shocked when I described a flogging scene as being "intimate," and when I said I was allowing myself to experience vulnerability and connection his response was "yeah, with the men that beat you." My response that they only do so "because I ask nicely" did not do much to reassure him. 

Posted
4 hours ago, ReticentRose said:

While I do discuss some of these matters with my therapist, his limited experience can be a bit of a challenge at times, as can my own embarrassment about discussing such things in a frank and open manner. The first time I brought any of this up with him I had to explain the entire concept of negotiation and consent, and that no, doing a scene with one person is not an invitation for anyone else present to join in and do whatever they please. He was also shocked when I described a flogging scene as being "intimate," and when I said I was allowing myself to experience vulnerability and connection his response was "yeah, with the men that beat you." My response that they only do so "because I ask nicely" did not do much to reassure him. 

Ugh, how disappointingly (and predictably) awful and narrow-minded of him. Hopefully you'll soon be right at home and making friends. There are a lot of sincere and helpful folk here you'll be able to talk with. Welcome, and enjoy!

ReticentRose
Posted
4 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Ugh, how disappointingly (and predictably) awful and narrow-minded of him. Hopefully you'll soon be right at home and making friends. There are a lot of sincere and helpful folk here you'll be able to talk with. Welcome, and enjoy!

Thank you! His concern really does come from a place of genuine caring. It is a visceral negative reaction to the idea of me being hurt, not intended as shaming in any way. He didn't seem to really object to it until he asked if it leaves marks and I acknowledged that it does, and for some reason that seemed to get to him. He sees them as marks of ***, I regard them with fondness, like a memento. 

Posted

Hello everyone. Been an avid reader of erotic FETISH stories for years.  I am married and wife would not understand.  Finally decided to at least dip my toes in the water.  So I’m here to discover what I have been hiding from for years. So here is good luck to me. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Natez said:

Hello everyone. Been an avid reader of erotic FETISH stories for years.  I am married and wife would not understand.  Finally decided to at least dip my toes in the water.  So I’m here to discover what I have been hiding from for years. So here is good luck to me. 

Welcvome, mate - wife would not understand or definitely DOES not understand?

Posted

My name is Charles I want to let my kink come out

Posted
On 3/11/2020 at 12:17 AM, Sexisub said:

Hello I’m new here, thought I’d stop in here to say hi! I’m exploring my kinks and trying to find new kinks to try. I’m hoping to find a dom but also just trying to learn how to be a sub even if I don’t find a dom

On 3/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, Chazz said:

My name is Charles I want to let my kink come out

Hi, Sexisub and Chazz - welcome to the jungle.  Lots of wonderful people here ready to help or just have a good conversation with.  Have a look at these links: these can be helpful to Doms as well as subs.

https://www.fetish.com/topic/11135-grace-millane/?tab=comments#comment-49020

https://www.fetish.com/topic/11201-those-new-to-the-scene-please-read/

HazardousCSH
Posted

Ummm... Hya, I'm new here... I was looking for someone to chat with who's a furry like I am :') 

Posted
41 minutes ago, HazardousCSH said:

Ummm... Hya, I'm new here... I was looking for someone to chat with who's a furry like I am :')

Hi, HazardousCSH - if you do a search on 'furry' in the site, you'll see members who are 'furries'.  Good luck.

Posted

Hey, no idea what to really type.. I'm new here and I'm really shy. Please be kind to me. 

Posted

Just be yourself, no-one will judge, use the forums, magazine and chatrooms too, and just ignore anyone who may go over the top 😁🤗

Posted

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I have only been  on the scene for 6 months and I'm looking for just general information and ways to become a better dominant for my bratty sub. We have been partners for 3.5 years. 

Anyone who can sit and chat and just be a good friend to me whilst I learn this whole process would be greatly appreciated 😊

Posted
11 hours ago, Ipsen said:

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I have only been  on the scene for 6 months and I'm looking for just general information and ways to become a better dominant for my bratty sub. We have been partners for 3.5 years.

Anyone who can sit and chat and just be a good friend to me whilst I learn this whole process would be greatly appreciated 😊

There's several fabulous Doms in here who will be happy to answer questions. You'll see them in here as you go along and you can check out past discussions.  Also check out the magazine section, there are several articles that would be helpful.  Good luck - and welcome.

Mtnman-1863
Posted

Hey, im new to this i think i know what i want but def dont know what im doin

Posted
1 hour ago, Longskin said:

Hey, im new to this i think i know what i want but def dont know what im doin

What do you think you want?

Mtnman-1863
Posted

Definitely female domination,  more specifically involving my penis foreskin

Posted

Newbie, just getting into this to learn what is out there, getting a little vanilla!

Posted

Hi all. New to this whole thing. Recently discovered I love being submissive, with a bit of ***. Love being tied up and spanked.

My husband and I are looking for some tips and advice on how we can both be good doms/subs and truly embrace these newly discovered sides of us. 

cautiousswitch
Posted
9 hours ago, Walfie said:

My husband and I are looking for some tips and advice on how we can both be good doms/subs and truly embrace these newly discovered sides of us. 

Take it slow.  As switches, don't treat your time as top as if competing to outdo each other or revenge for when the other person last topped.

Watch some rope tying videos.  Some of them will have links to other BDSM practices.  Use your judgment on how well they taught tying a not to pick out which other videos are probably the best.

Posted
On 3/21/2020 at 6:45 PM, Walfie said:

Hi all. New to this whole thing. Recently discovered I love being submissive, with a bit of ***. Love being tied up and spanked.

Good for you - by the way, your fantasy play is the same as ours. ;) The magazine in here is very good, full of helpful articles; there's plenty of good 'toy shopping' websites that have mini 'how to' vids and customer recommendations. (Lovehoney is good). There's loads of people in here who will be happy to share experiences and knowledge with you.  Just ask. Enjoy your new trip through the Scene.