New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

by user name?

fetish.com/p/typetheirusernamehere 

Posted
Welcome all Fetish newcomers! Here you will find a safe, sane and consensual kink community to connect with. Take some time to get accustomed to the site - such as the forum, magazine, kinky dating, and much more! - and if you need any further guidance, hit me and other moderators up in our DMs! Keep it kinky ;)
Posted
Try not to be too shy or embarrassed, you'll find all helpful and friendly and more importantly non-judgemental
Posted

Hey everyone, my name is Aaron, I'm 31, and I'm super kinky to say the least. I'm new here and not really sure how to get started and meet some like minded people

On 9/26/2019 at 4:45 AM, leocadio said:

You asked, and we listened! This thread is THAT place where anyone and everyone can introduce themselves to the rest of the kinky community. Say hello, talk about what you're into and get to know others.  Please bear in mind the forum guidelines and everyone will be happy! 

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (59).png

Posted

Hello.

This is a whole new scene for me and a life long fantasy to be submissive to a female that loves exciting sex.

I sincerely, even at my age , hope to meet and have exciting fun here. To meet a woman that will be my mentor and teacher and to use me as her sex slave or sex toy is my life long fantasy.  ;)

Secretsquirell
Posted
Been on a few days thought I'd finally say hello lol
Posted
I've been here a few months- just thought i'd say officially Hi!
Jaxon_Durango
Posted

Hey peeps!

Just signed up today. I've been wanting to get into BDSM and try it out. I'd like to try out being a Dom. As far as "normal" stuff I like reading, writing, nature, movies, some video games, and watching weird movie reviews on Youtube. :) 

Posted
On 9/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, leocadio said:

You asked, and we listened! This thread is THAT place where anyone and everyone can introduce themselves to the rest of the kinky community. Say hello, talk about what you're into and get to know others.  Please bear in mind the forum guidelines and everyone will be happy! 

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (59).png

Does anyone know if *** garden in London is still taking place please...... Or something similar? 

Posted

Hi everyone, I’m new here and new to BDSM, I’m a male sub and am looking to get involved in the scene but to be honest don’t know where to begin,

Posted

Hey I’m new here! I’m a switch and looking forward to learning and experiencing this community!

Posted

I'm new,lost, dazzed, and confused and my name is Eager2plz

Posted

Hello, I'll simply copy-paste my profile description because it kinda summs the whole introduction up:

I have zero experience in D/s relationships both online and in real life, but I'm exploring this (dominant) side of my personality because I've found it to be something who I am. I'm currently reading "Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook" by Michael Makai to get introduced to this lifestyle. Not looking for a hookup or a sub, as I am married for quite some time. I am here to explore, read and learn, so if anyone with more experience is willing (I don't wanna hasstle anyone) to have a conversation and share some advices (I don't need someone to turn me on with sex stories, just exchange opinions), I'd be most grateful. I've read so far just a dozen threads on this site and decided to become a part of this community as I believe it'll do me good.

And, of course, nice to meet you all!

Posted

Hi everyone I am new I joined yesterday. I’m still learning how to navigate myself on this site. I am interested in meeting new people and learning how to utilize my Dom skills. If anyone has any advice or tips feel free to share. Thank you

Posted

Awesome sexy couple I'm a newbie my girl is familiar we're kind of looking to meet people and get tied in with the scene

Posted

Hi, I guess I’m newly interested in this. I don’t exactly have a fetish. I’m not experienced in sex so I’m not sure what I like. 

Posted

Hi not new hoping to meet someone into my kink fetish no luck yet