New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Librascorpio15
Posted

New couple here! Hello 👋🏼 

Posted
Hey, new here. Any advice would be appreciated ;) x
Posted

Hi everyone, Toni here.  Joined the site last month and am just feeling my way around.  Looking forward to learning more

Posted

Hello everyone, I have been interested and this lifestyle for years. I never had the opportunity to pursue it. I never had a real dad in my life so I find myself to be very attracted to Daddy/Dom's. Looking forward to making some friends and seeing who is out there.

Scarletcurves
Posted
Why is it so dark in my head? Need a dark priest to confess my sins!
Posted
In plattsburgh ny. Looking to find new friends.
Posted (edited)

Hello Dakini nice to meet you, I'm looking for friends as well.😊

Edited by Sweetcyn
Posted

Ah, thank you for making a thread like this!

I'm Teo, I'm a 19 year-old from King's Lynn. I'm just really starting out in this kind of community, and am interested in getting involved in it!

Posted

Hi all, fairly new here! Thought I'd just say hi. 👋 😁

Posted

Hi everyone; I have just joined from another  site that became mundane. I look forward to catching up with all you sensual, submissive types who need to focus their desires. 

Posted

Hi Everyone!! Very new to all of that!!! Dying to try watersports and I’m hoping this will be the place to solve that! 

Posted

Hello I'm kinda new to the site. I tried it about a year ago and left frustrated due to mail I was getting.  I thought I would give it another go. 

Posted

I'm a straight guy that adores female's large breasts I think is the greatest wonder of the world,so much that I wish I could have a pair so I c D often in the closet the past few years I have been wanting to experience the full feminization sissified experience

Posted

I am brand new to the life style and so far everything has been great; I am currently wanting to talk to more people with this lifestyle 

Posted

Hello, I’m completely new to all of this, just want to try new things with different people. Hopefully someone can so me the ropes 😉