Posted
Hello all I'm new to the lifestyle so I guess I'm looking to network 😅
Posted
15 hours ago, Chiana said:

I have been here before and left....but I decided to come back, so hello

Hello, welcome back.

Posted

Hi everybody,

New to the site and quite the same in the UK, I'm a Dom with some experience (from France) and I look forward to developing my network, find some new subs and some fellow kinksters.

My priority is always the safety and the limits of my subs.

Posted
New here and looking to get my lady involved with another lady xx
Posted

New here, I am a sub, my husband of 13 years is dom, we have a very informal bdsm arrangement, meaning we never sat down and drew up rules, we naturally just assume those positions, I get cranky and mean, he deals with it, and being spanked makes me feel like I'm not alone, like everything will be all right, someone else is at the wheel. He has a balloon fetish, that I have explored with him a bit.

He always makes sure the punishments are consesual, which frustrates me because I want him to just take control, he wants me to ask for my punishment. Last weekend he used a belt on me. I had made a comment on facebook on his friends post (i dont even remember what it was) but he was angry and said I was emasculating him on the internet. It was the first time he didn't ask me to submit, he pinned my hands behind my back, (usually he tolerated me trying to protect my butt, first time he didnt allow it) I got four hard, but sloppy swats. And he walked out. Also unusual. Its the first time I didn't feel good afterwards. I feel really bad I embarrased him, but I feel like he broke our unwritten rule about consent, even though I wanted or thought I wanted him to punish me more with out consent...how screwed up is that? Anyway thanks  for listening, just here to look around, hear your long term relationship stories, and looking for more understanding on the balloon thing.

Posted

Hi everyone. My name's Christopher. Just found this site last night. Looking forward to talking to you all. My favourite fetish I'm involved in is the inflatable fetish. I love masturbating with my inflatable armbands mostly but love any inflatable items. My profile shows this through my two pictures of my armbands. Hope you enjoy talking to me. 

Posted

hi guys. anyone like to get edged? blindfolded and hands tied?

Posted

Hi everyone.

I'm a 44 yo male sub in a relationship with a  40 male dom. All those things would have sounded Impossible a couple years ago. I'm new to the sight and still new to the Sub, bdsm, bi sexual life. Fortunately I was found by an awesome man and have hardly looked back. Unfortunately I still have a lot to learn about the lifestyles in general, things like names and labels gets confusing so I should start learning. I'm looking forward getting out and meeting others and don't want to seem to dense. Hope to get to chat.

Posted
10 hours ago, Tfc1975 said:

Hi everyone.

I'm a 44 yo male sub in a relationship with a  40 male dom. All those things would have sounded Impossible a couple years ago. I'm new to the sight and still new to the Sub, bdsm, bi sexual life. Fortunately I was found by an awesome man and have hardly looked back. Unfortunately I still have a lot to learn about the lifestyles in general, things like names and labels gets confusing so I should start learning. I'm looking forward getting out and meeting others and don't want to seem to dense. Hope to get to chat.

Never say never, right?

Enjoy your journey and all the learning, it's a lot of fun...

The labels thing, personally I wouldn't get too hung up on it. A tree is is a tree no matter what you call it.

Posted

Hi new here looking for a dominant woman who craves control x

PaddingtonBear
Posted

Hi,

thanks for the intro chat - I am new, very cautious and not entirely sure what I am doing here. To listen, learn and explore. Perhaps some validation that everything is ok..? Here goes...

Posted

Hi am new here too.Am.bi came out June 2013.Always had a love of football as a kid played typical kid had the full kit every season then in the army 78 to 92

It is seeing young men guys in the kit as I grew up that my kink fetish began.At ten playing football with my dad brother

That bond play fighting as I got older.Hid it for years got married no kids.divorced her living a lie.came upon this site to see if anyone would teach me the ropes.Not into that ha ha.want to chat with other football kit wearers kinksterse chat date

Posted
On 12/2/2019 at 5:12 AM, PaddingtonBear said:

Hi,

thanks for the intro chat - I am new, very cautious and not entirely sure what I am doing here. To listen, learn and explore. Perhaps some validation that everything is ok..? Here goes...

Everything's ok 😊

I actually do mean that too..

Posted
Hello, I am Lee, I sometimes go to England and I am mainly looking for events to go to with a friend of mine. I've been in the community, on and off (depending on my partners). I am a sub, my friend is a Mistress. We'll be around in February.
Posted
Hi I'm Sea. Have massive nipples. Send me a message to find out more.
Posted
Looking to have fun with a sub and ropes hihi
Samanthanasty
Posted
Well here I am tipping my hat to the ladies
Posted
hey what up i just joined a computer so i dont have pics yet
Posted
Hi everyone, new here so please look up my profile and drop me a line if you would like to chat.
Posted
Hi I’m an 18 year old who is new to this kind of stuff. I have big suckable nipples and a frilly pussy that I’d love to show off. I am willing to send pics or vids to anyone, doing whatever you would like at a price ;)