How do I introduce and help my wife embrace her kink?

Posted

I want to one up my wife. We married a year ago. I wasn't sure who to talk about this with but she enjoys having her hands tied. Recently she also asked me to put my hands around her throat. I know sometimes that can cause an excitation reaction with a lack of oxygen but I'm not sure what she wanted. Honestly I had trouble because while I know a lack of oxygen might increase orgasm potential I just can't follow through with the execution. I can't do that to my beautiful wife, she's the most amazing person I've ever met how do I do that? I am starting to feel like that's a failing on my part. We talk about this but I feel like she is holding back, she never mentioned anything but a light interest in losing control in some light bondage, but then suddenly she wants to see my hand around her neck (and losing control completely). My turn on is actually my partners turn on (the more my partner is turned on, I am), it makes no sense but I love knowing my partner is in to it. I guess I need to know the details of being able to make her fantasies come true but stay within the bounds of keeping everything safe.  I feel also like she might be into more into BDSM than she is willing to admit it.  I feel like this community could show me how to slowly introduce her to her kink, how to explore and expand to the next level. I'll buy her whatever she wants, gladly. I definitely feel like I could buy some type of stockade and she'd adore me fucking her from behind.

Posted

I will not comment on the advice needed about breathplay as I'm no expert and for me wrong advice is dangerous advice, I shall leave that for others with more experience although I love it myself. However I think your probably right, it sounds like she does carry kinks and is now revealing the truth of this to a man she trusts, you. It's far from a failing to admit your lack of knowledge and you are taking steps to fix that through your willingness to admit ignorance and seek help. That shows how much you care and that you value safety of the woman you love above all else. You have taken the first step, it takes time and patience but you really are on the right track. There is much to learn and this site has lots to offer, if i may give you one word of advice that would be patience.

Posted

This site already have plenty to read on different kink so maybe you should take time to browse. check this https://www.fetish/magazine/bdsm/guide-***-play-orgasm-control/

Posted

Maybe you should let her lead the way. It already sounds like she might be.