New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
1 hour ago, dom4subss said:

I have a challenge I set myself to experience everything fetish and kink related

Everything?

Posted
12 hours ago, Lilac69 said:

Hello, I'm new here.

Hi there, welcome,

Posted

Greetings to you all,

I am just beginning my journey. Just ended an 11 year marriage and looking for something beyond a vanilla relationship for the first time. Discovered my kinky side a long time ago but have never had the chance to explore it before beyond some basic dabbling with bondage play. It turned out that I am deeply submissive, and so I have begun my search for a patient mistress who will  teach me, and lead me gently into a new life.

I welcome any help or advice anyone can give me :)

Posted

Hi I’m in east of England and new to the scene male ,straight.... more sub ..... few experiences of being dominated but not enough.

Posted

Im new on here and i hope to know more people on here

Posted

Hi newbie here, I have had some experience with BDSM thru partners and looking to learn more about the scene and myself. Wanting to take things slowly and open to most topics.

Posted

Hello I'm new here. Looking forward to long and adventurous fun.

Posted

So where does a shy submissive go to meet like-minded kinksters in Surrey/Hampshire ?

Posted

Hello, I  am new here and new to this lifestyle. I am pretty sure I am a Sub. I am hoping to be able to learn some things and make a few friends along the way. 

Posted
On 12/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, subjessuk said:

Hi everyone i never know what to say , find it all interesting always willing to try new things onces more if i like it. So i am willing to learn and have a go and always make new friends. So be my guest say hello and lets chat who knows what will happen.

I am new to this as well but I would love to friends with you. 

Posted

Hi members I am Chloe...So totally new to this but hey...xx

Posted

Welcome Chloe, I  new to this too. I would be much help but don’t be afraid to ask me anything you want. 

Posted

Hello everyone! Lovely community I see, let's see how its work!

Posted
On 12/27/2019 at 11:52 PM, sahlahir said:

hi peoples,

I'm new in this community, but expierenced with the scene. well, I'm originally from Switzerland and moved to the UK in March. I'm looking for contacts, not into dating though. Just contacts, exchange and fun people.

Hope you have a good time here :v:

Welcome and have a lovely stay.

It's nice to see more people from the UK here.

I never had an intro post although I'm familiar with the site for a while, so this can be considered as one. ;) 

Posted

Hi all, been lingering a while but never introduced myself. Totally new to this and looking got a mistress to show me the ropes and further explore my fetish and please her. 

Posted
Hi Happy New Year - I have been a member for a while and like to contribute to the forums where I feel I can add value. I am looking for that special Domme who can take me under her wing, so to say.
Posted
40 minutes ago, Gudski said:

Looking for someone how do I search😁

big button that says Browse at the top of the page