New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Billybob-2888
Posted

Hi all. Registered a few months but never stopped by to introduce myself and say hi 

Obedientboris
Posted

I am new here on this site, since a long time i have been interested in female supremacy and have allways been insecure arround women. I never did something with this, but of course in the few(2) relationships i had, i, as time went by, realised that my female partners allways were in control and i liked to please. 

Now for some time i am free and i want to investigate my interest in femdom and stumbled on this site. I am a bit insecure but hope i can learn a lot about myself here and am looking forward spending time here and making contact with new people. 

Shaunfergie
Posted

Hi everyone. Just signed up this morning and loving what I’m seeing so far. Stay safe and I hope to make some new friends. 

Posted

Hi all,

Well- I signed up a couple of days ago and I'm still not sure whether I fit in here yet.
I've recently come out of a long term vanila relationship. I've always had a bit of a kink for catsuits especially latex and spandex. I've never really explored these other than online. It seems that rope play goes hand-in-hand with it, and I think I quite like that as well to be honest.

For me, I like the fetish being private- the obvious downside is that it makes it very difficult to find a like-minded person! It also feels a little bit 'one-sided' in that I really just want to play with women dressed this way. Shouldn't I also get off at the idea of being latexed up? Who knows?

Absolutely no idea what the next steps are, so for the moment, just easing my self in. Hopefully will get the confidence to add a profile picture soon and start reaching out to people.

Thanks for being so welcoming, everyone :-)

Posted

Hi all! I've been around for a few months but I've been mostly lurking. Not quite sure that will change, but time shall tell.

GoodGirlBri
Posted

I’m brand new to being a 24/7 sub in a D/s relationship with my husband of 5 years. Ever since making this decision, I’m so aroused all the time and I can’t stop obsessing about my new lifestyle. Is this normal? 

Posted

Hello. I'm Richard. I've been on this site for a while but still learning a lot.

LibraryStorm
Posted

Hi! I’m new here. My name is Amanda. I’m married to a wonderful man, and have an amazing daughter. I’ve been slowly realizing, for a couple of years now, that I’m really interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I know I’m a submissive. Yet to get the courage to talk to my husband about it, not fully... he thinks some of the more vanilla stuff is... all I want. I know I need to talk to him, and discover together. I’m just scared. I’ve only recently accepted that this is apart of me, and not something I can hide from anymore. I joined this site for friends and to learn and not be so shy.

Posted

welcome to fetish, im sure you will get help here,

cautiousswitch
Posted
3 minutes ago, Swettness said:

Happy Sunday everyone. I’m really new and very curious, any advice??

Feel free to ask questions.  The more detail you can give the better the responses will be.

Posted

Hello I am new here. I am searching friends and one Mistress for real relation. I like sex bdsm play and theesome with couples too.

Posted

Hi I'm SYN and ive always wanted to become a sub but im not very sure just how to get into the lifestyle so to speak.

Posted

Hello 🙋‍♀️....I am Ria and i am a newbie here!

Posted

Hi everyone,

So I'm new here, and kinda nervous. Never really posted anything on a community like this before. But with quarantine going on, it's hard to connect with friends, even harder to connect with friends about this kinda topic... so here I am! 

Goddess1983
Posted

Hello everyone. New here as of today. I'm here to learn more. I have a friend who has always been obsessed with me, wanting me to be his GF and I even considered once a few years ago but just never took him up on fhe offer because he was a more submissive type and that just didn't seem like it was for me.  Fast forward six years to now, and I'm even married and he still wants to be my secret sub.  The problem is, I know nothing about being a fem dom, so I need help, advice, etc. to decide if this is even the right thing for me, so looking around and exploring for now. 

markchrisred
Posted (edited)

hi everybody. i m mark, new here . i like to meet with sub-women and make them ***ful orgasms,  they never experienced. l am licking  pussy for a long duration also,  (This make most of women *** and wet multiple times) i like doing cam-to-cam cybersex too, u can see my skype id  on my profile. Let's some fun!!!

Edited by markchrisred
Mistress-Melissa
Posted

Hi, my name is Melissa and im new here. I'm very interested in the domme-sub and slave scene. Im wondering how I should start off with finding someone and making agreements? x

Posted

Hi everyone. I am a submissive person in my relationship. We are monogamous and not really into any of the “extreme?” (Not sure of proper terminology, willing to learn and don’t mean to offend)  activities that bdsm is popular for so in the past I never thought of myself as anything but vanilla. I even suspect that if I lived in another time we would be considered the norm. 

I don’t consider my submissiveness a kink, it’s more a fundamental part of our relationship. Which is what’s confusing about my current problem with trying to reconcile positions that we both like with the fact that they make me “feel dominant” and I don’t like it. 

Midnight-3344
Posted

Hey to, I'm new to the BDSM world, looking to make some friends and get some advice on how things. Can a Dom be a gentleman and a Dom at the same time. Could someone please help me with this Question.

Vandalslut
Posted
6 hours ago, Midnight-3344 said:

Hey to, I'm new to the BDSM world, looking to make some friends and get some advice on how things. Can a Dom be a gentleman and a Dom at the same time. Could someone please help me with this Question.

Yes, and there are several gentlemen Doms who are members. I believe Donnykinkster wrote a post on this recently. Read all/ any posts, the magazine - lots of good articles there -  post a question yourself, get to know people here, join discussions and you'll soon have plenty of friends.  Good luck!