New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

Hi I'm new to Fet, just finding my feet. Feel free to message 😊

sissyboy73
Posted

Hello I'm a submissive male new to this lifestyle and I would like to say hello to everyone on the site. I'm looking for friends and hopefully a LTR with a Dom female

Posted

Hey am new here looking to date beautiful women

Posted

New here ,and willing to meet some people with submissive

Posted

I'm here to try to get to know some like minded and open people. I am hoping to find someone I can act out my fantasies as being the beat submissive I can be...

Posted

Just saying hello, I'm totally into stuff like leather/latex/Overknee boots/bondage/choking etc.

WickedSabina
Posted

Hello y'all im new to the whole lifestyle only been here for couple weeks. Still finding my way around. I look forward to learning more.  I love restraints and light spanking. Im liking the flogger just starting with it. Recieved alot of good advice on what type to use for a newbie

SmoothRubber
Posted

Hello, I have never been in a relationship at all and have only ever explored my kinks alone. I don't know if I have the social etequite and willpower to actually meet someone on here, but I guess this is a start. Also, no I am not looking for quick sex, or to randomly send out pics to people before getting to know them, or something silly like these.

Posted

Don't worry @SmoothRubber.  I'm certain that some hot Domme is going to sweep you up, in a heartbeat.  Fasten your seatbelt; it's gonna be a wild ride!

Posted
On 9/26/2019 at 8:43 AM, linxie said:

hello, im new and thought i'd say Hi! :) 

I am also new. Hello 

Posted

Hi everyone. I have been a closet fetishist since my ***s. I have managed two marriages and 4 kids from my second. In all that time, I have been afraid to own up to what turns me on. My second marriage is over, in part to her inability to either take me for who I am or separate this side of me from the rest; a responsible father and provider. My best friend is the only person I can talk to about it and he convinced me that I must stop looking for vanilla women on Tinder, PoF, Bumble, etc and start looking for someone who shares - or accepts - my sexual preferences. So, here I am. Still shy and nervous. I’m not into dominating or being dominated by anyone. I need a balanced exploration of everything we like and a mutual exchange of love and kinkiness. I’m into dressing up, role play, public/outdoors, water sports, latex, PVC and more. Everyone is into BDSM here. Am I on the wrong site?

Posted

Pretty new here. Looking for dating mostly. Im on the submissive side so I'm seeking to serve a dominant lady

Freakygirlcake
Posted

Hello, my name is freakygirlcake nice neeting everyone here

Redthearcher
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone! Joined when I recently realized there's something that I've obviously been missing out on all my adult life - this wonderful lifestyle.

Looking for others, especially in the Colorado Springs area, to share knowledge, experience and support. I'm new so as of yet I don't have much to offer. But I'm a giver naturally (hence my wanting to be a sub) so I will return the "love" in whatever way I can and hope in the future I may be there for someone new as well.

Edited by Redthearcher
Wording
Posted

Hello, I'm Rob, new to the community and lifestyle, but excited to join

Posted

I'm new to this world. I've done some preliminary 'investigating ' w/in some other members. Looking to try it out, see if it's for me, what trips my triggers, etc. Not real sure how to initiate conversations and or encounters...any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance

Posted

hey I've been lurking for a while but just joined up so hello to everyone :)

subbottom4use
Posted

hello all, new here, not sure how things work, so please be gentle lol

Thelass1993
Posted

Hello I'm new would love to chat it up

Posted

Hi there, I'm Felix. I'm a young switch that loves either being in control or being controlled, I'm really open minded. Feel free to pm if you want to chat or whatever else. I love to please however I can so don't miss this oppurtunity ;)

Posted

Hello. Still a little vanilla here. Decided to give it a try, maybe meet new friends

LovinglyLuna
Posted

Hi. I'm brand spanking new here. Seriously this is my first hour on here. I like that there's a place where people can be and do what they want. I'd love any friends that can help me figure out my way thru this. I'm looking for a dom. I've never been a submissive before but I've fantasized about it for years. And not bc of a dumb book. Sadly I have no idea what I'm doing yet. However I'm a delicate fucking flower n I know I'll figure it out. But I love what some of you ladies have said and would love to learn from others who've been where I am now. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello! Just dipping my toe into the forums - I've been on the site for about six months, although I went very quiet for a few of them (thanks to life, work and lockdown). Haven't been a regular forum user in a fair few years, but so far you lot seem lovely, so I can see myself sticking around :)

About me, though; I've been involved in kink type stuff for about a decade, first finding my feet in London alongside my partner. We made some great friends and had some filthy times, then moved up to Nottingham and things slowed down a bit. We've made it along to various events and munches in the Midlands, and we're always on the lookout for new friends and play partners. We approach kink like we approach a lot of things in life: the more participants, the merrier! 

Lovely to meet you all. Hope to see you around the boards!