New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

Hi, I'm Maxiem39 and new to this. Hope that I'll find my way around. 

Posted

Hey I’m new to everything but I’ve been researching and it’s all vary exciting! 

Friendsarefood
Posted

Brand new to anything, struggling a bit in the and exploring options. Also struggling with some past traumas and have been Reading that BDSM, etc. Could help overcome *** based on those traumas. If anyone could just comment like ideas, how to get started, etc? I have NO knowledge of kinks or fetishes, have yet to find anything that really drives me crazy other than feeling wanted or needed on an almost ***istic level TIA for the help, guys

Posted

Hey community, I’ve been here for a couple of months I think but feel kind of new. Met a couple of great people and looking for friends at all times. No message will be ignored. (I hate that) and I should not require any filtered messages (I heard that from someone once, when I dm’d her I got nothing back) so if you get that let me know somehow and let me know how to turn it off.😂😂😂 looking forward to what comes next. Cheers🥂

Whatyouneeding
Posted

Hey there, I’m jay, new here. 

arcaneApocalypse
Posted

Um... hi. It's nice to meet all of you, or well, the community I suppose. I'm relatively new to all of this outside a bit of research and my significant other telling me a bit about it... and I'm hoping to figure out what I'm into or if I'm even into anything. I guess I should precursor this with I've yet to be sexually active but... I figured keeping an open mind to everything would be best and also learn more about what kinks my significant other is into so when we do become sexual I'll be better prepared for what they want to do. (my significant other is a sub and likes to be tied up and I... have no clue how to be dom or tie someone up so that's going to be a learning experience since I get nervous just trying to flirt lol.) 

I look forward to talking to you all ^-^

Posted

Hello my fellow people I'm new on this site living at Atlanta Marcus by name

Posted

Hello from Texas. I'm new to the site, but not to kinks. I'm something of a professional dabbler, which is to say I've tried most of everything there is to try in the bedroom but never lived the life. I'm interested in exploring exactly that, maybe a 24/7 arrangement, maybe not, but I'm certainly curious.

It would also just be nice to find some like-brained individuals. I don't have friends here at home with whom I can discuss my fetishes.

Posted

Noob here just saying hi. Hope to learn some things and hopefully meet some cool people.

Posted

Bobby, from Ohio. I decided to be adventurous and join. I'm an amputee and have heard some women are really into that and wanted to see where this could go.

Posted

Hello from kansas! Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Posted

Hi. I'm YourAngelBaby. I look forward to meeting everyone especially my new daddy dom

Posted

Revisiting our old lifestyle, were both bi. But havent acted on it in a few yrs, but miss it.

Posted

Hello! Me and my girl are new to the forum and to this town

Posted

Hello, I’m new here and checking things out. Tired of living Vanilla and act on what I’ve been thinking about my whole life. It’s not easy I’m finding out, maybe I’m doing it wrong. I seem to only been able to attract fake people but at least I can figure out for the most part how the scammers go about they’re deal. I’m not giving up though. Cheers 

Posted

Name is Anthony but go by tru hmu id like to have fun

Posted

Hello. I'm new here as well, and to this whole side of Adult FuN.
Lived a very vanilla life, and wanting to learn the ways. Seeking guidance to become superior yet supportive, as I believe both/all parties involved should after all be very satisfied, but craving for the next encounter.

Posted

Hi everyone, new here and have some experience, just wanted to get chatting to people and maybe meet if it's not an insane distance away 😜

Posted

Hello, new guy in nj. I have experience and hopefully I can find the right partner