New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
28 Male little (abdl) from Washington state 😊
Posted
Hi I'm James (Dom) new from sacramento ca
Posted

30m. Tall, bearded, USMC vet. Local to Jacksonville NC. Very socially shy. The gray man in town. I can be in a crowd and still be lonely. Intimidated by this site and scenery. Taking a leap anyways.  Ohhh and I almost forget....Hello to my beautiful new friends :)

Posted
New Sub Here into straight men, Dom, Daddy's, and someone who appreciates my curves
Posted
Hey im new I like anything ass play and love pretty feet/toes only limits are *** and stuff like that
Posted
Hi my wife & I are new here not sure where to start but obviously we are open to kink
Posted
Welcome one and all hope you enjoy the site
Posted
Hi all Steve here new to the site hopefully you will all be gentle with me as I'm just getting started
Posted
Very new here, this great finding like minded people, 😉, hope everyone has a good day
Posted
Hello! I'm Nathan. New and well ... New. Not to just this site but I'd say to the scene as well. More into a fetish specific (and apparently a fetish that is rising in cost every day) than the lifestyle.
Posted
Hi I'm new here and I'd like to find people that like the same things that I like and I think I'm on the right site for that thank you you guys have a wonderful day
Posted
Hello everyone. I am pansexual switch Seeking to more experience with kinks and wanting to be better to attend gatherings. and or curious about new ones
Posted
New here! Excited for all the possibilities!!