New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
New here, but not new to a fun time. I'm a Switch and just looking for fun.
Posted
Hello I'm new here but not to the swinger or kink lifestyle. I'm from down n dirty Southern New Jersey. Here for new friends, new groups , new experiences and am very pleased to potentially make new acquaintences.
Posted
Hi, I'm in Erie County Ohio looking to explore sex with ladies, and maybe more.
Posted
Iam a Mtf transsexual from Houston Texas
Posted
New hear, my ex wife has created a monster! Something about tying her the way I like and to have my way with is something I want more of. Living in Colorado springs and wanting to elaborate on this area sum more with a new one or two, interested well u know what the do from this point! LQ
Posted

Spike the name I'm new here I'm a 38 year old Caucasian male 

Posted
San Diego area switch, still learning and exploring. Can't always make it to munches. So I'm giving this a chance.
Posted
Reallover45 Grand Rapids Michigan USA 🇺🇸
Posted
My name is Jayde. I'm a new sub look for a male dom. I have barely any experience so I need someone to shape me into a good sub
Posted
hii I'm new here! from the US
Posted
Greetings! I’m a submissive male looking to be taken care of by a Dom male. I reside in the Baltimore, Maryland area! I look forward to exploring my kinks with new & exciting people! Being tied up and played with :)
Posted
Greetings all. New aspiring Daddy Dom here.
Posted
Hi everyone, my name is Aster and I'm 18. I'm mostly on here looking for like-minded friends, but I'm open to other things too.
Posted
I am new here from Canada
Posted
Just here for the message boards.
Posted
Hi, 51m here looking to explore and discover what my kinks really are
Zain_2002
Posted
Hello my names Zain and I’m into BDSM
Posted

Name is Alex and I am into a whole bunch of stuff 

Posted
Hello my name is Daniel, I'm an aggressive dominant bull, hung, and in East Los Angeles till Saturday
Posted
Hey I'm in Houston!
Posted
Hey hey everyone , 24 female looking to build some bonds and make some friends, while exploring my wild side ✨
Posted

I'm in Tallahassee Florida. I'm new to the state.  

Posted
hey ya I'm Eddie from Cali looking to meet some friends share some fantasys
Posted
Hello everyone ,31 male looking to build some friendship and make some friends, while exploring my wild side.