New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hiyas I'm Koda, I'm a little / td:dl/kitten. I'm married (she is mommy domme) Iv been in the life style for about 13 years now.. I love sharing kink and stories pics an such. I live in upstate NY in the Adirondacks! I'm also a stoner that loves to adventure.
Posted
Hello 🤗 Everyone
Posted
Morning, hope your all well. Still finding my way around. Feel free to have a peek 😛
Posted
Hello, I’m excited to see where things go!
Posted
I'm not new here but I might as well be lol
Posted
Hi all, not really new to kink but new to the app. 👋
Posted
In SLC I'm tatted and amazing stamina
Posted
Not really new but I rarely get any obedience training
Posted
Hey there , I'm new here, honestly I'm new to the whole thing, I'm usually solo playing but it's time to embrace and make friends
Posted
Hey im ehrin. I'm newew
Posted
I’m New here, only been here maybe a few days or a week. But not new to BDSM. I recognize as a daddy Dom, I’ve been called a sadist plenty of times 😂 but at the same time they my girls loved how I treated them on aftercare, plus aftercare is my favorites as well.
Posted
Hi white and green divination witch and surrealist pop artist . ....
Posted
Hello. I've here a couple of days, and just maybe it's the one I've been looking for. Thank you for having me.
Posted
Hey everyone, we are fairly new here. We are a couple from the Texas Panhandle seeking a woman to share her life with us. We are also seeking friends and to expand our network of friends as well. Thanks for having us.
Posted
Hello I’m Scotty (from Scotland) keen to chat to people from all over the world but would like something regular with someone relatively local 😅
Posted
Oscarfromthelou I’m Steve
adp2810
Posted

Hey everyone I'm Alex 32 from York Pennsylvania...